f o u r

Mentions of drugs and stuff. Not gonna lie this is boring but hopefully future chapters won't be as bad. (Directed to the what, like 3 readers I have. Probably 0.)

***

I slowly open my eyes and see a white plain ceiling. I almost forget I live in a new house. It feels... weird. I feel weird. 

I shake away the feeling and slowly get up from the floor. I stretch and my back aches like hell. 

I really need a bed.  

Then I remember, I have a customer waiting for me. I look at the screen of my phone, squinting at it being so bright. 

5:01. Perfect timing. I have to hurry, though. I have to be there by 5:30. 

I quickly get ready and walk out the door at exactly 5:10. I look at my phone and scroll through my text messages until I found the location of where we were going to meet. I don't make eye contact with anyone around me and end up behind a large building. I spot a guy around my age with black hair staring at the concrete with his hands shoved in his jean pockets. He quickly looks up at me and smirks. 

"You're Tyler Joseph, I assume?"

"Yes. I have what you wanted. 3 grams." I say showing him the bags. 

He hands me money and I count it to make sure it's the right amount. It is exactly 240 bucks. I smile, and gladly take the  money. 

"Thanks. I hope to see you again." I say while walking backwards.

"Oh you will." he shouts back as I am already around the corner. 

I head back home quickly  and unlock my door. I still have about 2 hours until school starts so I count up my money in total and I have about 400 bucks in my wallet. I decide to go shopping for some house goods and food so my house can be like an actual home. I head to the local Walmart and I walk in. 

It's funny how everyone would suspect me to be a normal everyday human being who functions like everyone else in society.  But am I normal? Nope.

I realize I bump into someone and I walk away without apologizing as I don't have much time. This place is practically empty yet I manage to come in contact with someone.

I browse the aisles and read the signs and grab things I think I'll need. This goes on for about an hour until I check out and still have 54 dollars left. I text Hayley to see if she's up for some Starbucks and she replies quickly. 

"Sure. Meet you there in about 5 minutes?" she texts back.

I reply and start heading back home to drop off my things. I'll fix everything up later and everything will be normal for a while. I walk out of my house for the third time today and I see Starbucks about 2 blocks away. I speed walk to the building as I didn't want to leave her waiting.

*** 

I scan the cafe for my newly acquired orange-haired friend of mine until I see her waving at me from a table in the corner. I jog towards her and sit in the chair opposite of her. 

"Hi!" I say with a genuine smile on my face.

"Hey. " she responds, returning the smile.

We get up to order some coffee and food. By food, we mean like seven cake pops. We wait for them to give us our orders and we sit back down. We chat, eat, and laugh for a while. Everything is going great! It would seem as if we were childhood friends. We had huge smiles plastered on our faces. I'm not sure if it was normal for her to be this happy, but for me? I haven't been this happy in a long time. She truly made me happy, and it's crazy since we had barely met yesterday. We instantly clicked. But, had we really only met yesterday?  

Two teenagers. Young and joyous. Until Hayley brought up a certain question. 

"So, what even is your last name?" asked Hayley taking a bite of her third cakepop.

"Wait, do you happen to be Tyler Joseph?"

********************************************

Cliffhanger for literally no one. I don't think anyone actually reads this they probably just come to see what it is and leaves since it's most likely boring. 

  ;ksjdgfwabcuvwf