Chapter 5∞

Chapter 5∞

Wolf∞

"I thought...damn he's handsome." Mia replied back with a nervous smile on her face.

She shyly turned away from me like how she did earlier when she came up to me. She seems really shy but at the same time she's bold. I'm definitely gonna have to keep an eye on her.

I grabbed her chin to turn her head so she's looking at me.

"Well you are a very beautiful young lady." I said to her making her smile.

I almost feel tempted to kiss her but I know that'll ruin everything. I'm her teacher and she's my student, it wouldn't be right.

"Thank you." She said.

I rubbed my hand gently on her cheek before getting up from the chair I was sitting in across from her.

"I'll see you in class on Monday morning." I told her looking at her once more before leaving the room.

Once I left the room and I was out in the open with everyone else I felt like I could breath better. There's something about being in a room with her alone that makes me feel like I can't breathe. I don't know whether that's good thing or bad thing.

I shook hands with a couple of fraternity boys, gave a charming smile to some of the college women that like me and then I left in my black corvette.

***

I live alone in the house my father gave me when he passed away a couple of years ago. I couldn't get rid of these place no matter how many bad memories there are here.

It's a family home so there's several bedrooms and bathrooms. Every time my mom and family visit they always bring up the fact that I have all this space but no one to share it with. I mean I can't help that I haven't found the right one yet. For me it's a whole process but I know that the woman I do marry has to capture my soul completely.

Until I find the one, I'll be alone in this house.

***

Mia∞

"Did y'all fuck or what?" Kenzi asked as soon as we got in our dorm.

My eyes widen at how straight foreword she is. We have been friends since we were little kids and I'm still not use to that mouth of hers.

"Damn Kenzi." Jasmine mumbled as she slid off her shoes and laid on my bed.

"We didn't have sex we just talked a little bit about campus life." I replied back to her.

Kenzi gave me a look.

"So you're telling me he took you to an empty room and you guys just talked? No boning, no head, no nothing?" She questioned me with the most confused look on her face.

"Kenzi, you know I'm a virgin and I want my first time to be special not in no random person's house." I told her.

I started to get undress putting on my usual big t-shirt and long socks.

"I don't know why you've been holding onto your virginity like a string. You're gonna have to lose it eventually besides sex is fun." Kenzi stated making me roll my eyes.

Here she go again with this again.

"Sex ain't all that." Jasmine added in shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes, it is. Especially with the right person." Kenzi retorted making Jasmine shrug.

"Well excuse me for wanting to save myself for the right person. It has nothing to do with whether sex is fun or not. I want to keep my legs closed for the man I want to spend my life with." I replied back to her.

She mocked me making me throw a pillow at her.

"Hoe." I said under my breath but she heard me anyways.

"Shut up cow." She threw a pillow at me and it hit my head.

"Mia, I have so much respect for you because you're saving yourself. I wish I would've waited to have sex." Jasmine said like she was thinking really hard about something.

I sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder.

"It's okay, as long as you ain't been dishing it out you good girl." I told her making her laugh.

"I haven't so I'm on the safe side." She replied back making me smile.

"Aren't y'all just the cutest." Kenzi stated laying on Jasmine.

"Are y'all gonna join a sorority?" Jasmine asked us.

"I am." Kenzi instantly chimed in.

"I don't know it's not really my thing..." I mumbled making both Jasmine and Kenzi look at me.

"You have to join! We can't do it without you!" Kenzi exclaimed making me give her a look.

"It's not my thing, I've never been into all that stuff." I replied back to her.

"Well your boyfriend Mr. Wolf seems to be into that type of stuff." Jasmine said making me roll my eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my teacher." I told them making Jasmine side eye me.

"He could be both, he could probably teach you a lot of things if you know what I mean.." Kenzi said and they both busted out laughing.

I pushed Kenzi off the bed and muffed Jasmine in the head.

"That was a good one Kenzi." Jasmine said giving her a high five.

"Y'all nasty." I said shaking my head.

"You love us though plus you need us to balance out your little innocent charade" Kenzi retorted.

"I am very innocent, aren't I?" I asked them.

Jasmine nodded her head.

"Hmmm until someone puts it down on you so good." Kenzi said.

"Stop it." I said poking my lip out.

"Like Mr. Wolf told me we just need to stay focus on school instead boys, sex, and partying." I told them.

"Look at you taking advice from your man." Kenzi and Jasmine both started cracking up like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Oh boy, I can already tell college is gonna be crazy.

___________________________

Jasmine, Kenzi, and Mia in the mm.😍😍😍

Are the girls bad influence or good?🤔

Kenzi or Jasmine?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo- Msfanfictional🌟