Chapter 12 ∞

Chapter 12 ∞

Mia ∞

"Ouch," I mumbled as I stepped on a pencil as I snuck into the dorm room.

They're really strict about curfews around here so if they would've caught me sneaking in they would've made my curfew ten o'clock.

I gently closed the window once I was inside and tip toed to my bed hoping Kenzi wouldn't wake up. Which it's sort of weird because I don't hear her snoring and usually she does.

I was like a inch away from my bed when the lamp turned on revealing Kenzi with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed before sitting on the bed.

"Where have you been all night? I had to cover for you when one of the head residents came," she told me as she lazily hanged her legs over her bed.

"You remember I told you about going bowling with Mr. Wolf and his friends? Well we all stayed out a little late getting drinks and just talking about random things," I explained to her.

It really hurts me not being able to tell Kenzi the truth. We literally tell each other everything and it has always been that way since we were little kids. One thing I do know is that she would freak out if I told her and make a big deal out of it. I mean it is kind of a big deal but I think I should keep the truth to myself for now.

"Hmmmm really?" She questioned with suspicion laced in her voice.

I kept a calm face hoping not to reveal that I'm lying.

"Okay so tell me all about what happened! I can't wait to hear the details," Kenzi squealed making me chuckle.

"I wish I could but I have to get to sleep before my class starts in a couple of hours," I reminded her.

She nodded her head, "Okay, but first thing after we're talking about it," she stated before getting under her covers.

I went into the bathroom to get changed and I let out a big sigh.

She believed me.

I turned towards the mirror so I could see how messy I look. My hair's all over my head , I have tiny bags under my eyes, & my eyeliner is slightly smudged. I can't believe she believed me or maybe she doesn't and she just went along with it.

I'm no longer a virgin, I know nothing physically has changed but I feel different, very different. I feel like a different type of woman.

I quickly wiped my face and fixed my hair before going back into our room and laying in my bed.

I instantly started thinking about Luke. He cared for me so gently and angelic like a baby. I wish I was in his arms right now.

I soon drifted off.

***

"Wake up," I heard a voice say making me shoot my head up.

I rubbed my eyes before looking around to see everyone in the classroom staring at me including Mr. Wolf.

I looked next to me to see Jasmine pointing down towards my bag that's when I noticed everyone had their books out on their desks. I hurriedly pulled mine out, turned it to the page on the board, and sat quietly.

Mr.Wolf's eyes stared into mine.

"Miss. Collins, can I see you after class?" He called up to me making me nod my head.

After that he went back to continuing his work on the board,

"You good?" Jasmine questioned making me nod my head.

"I heard you had a long night," Jasmine giggles making me roll my eyes.

"Shhh, shouldn't you be paying attention!" I snapped teasingly making her roll her eyes.

"Says the girl that fell asleep ten minutes into the class," she said with a smirk.

I ignored her and focused on not trying to fall asleep.

I'm just so tired from last night or should I say this morning...

***

My lips smashed into his once the last student walked out of his classroom. I feel like I'm starving right now and the only thing that can fill me up is him.

I wrapped my arm around him as I sat on his lap in his chair.

I pecked his lips a couple of times before pulling away.

"You know we just seen each other less than four hours ago..." Mr. Wolf said.

I laughed at his confused face, "I know, I just missed your lips," I told him kissing his lips once more.

This time he pulled back as his hand went on the small of my back.

"This is my classroom, we shouldn't be doing this here," he told me making me put on my pouty lips.

He sighed, "fine, a couple more kisses and then you need to be gone," he stated making me cheer.

I kissed him more than a couple of times before getting off of him to leave his class.

"So I guess I'll see you later," I mumbled staring into his eyes.

He grabbed my hand slipping a piece of paper into it.

"Call me, text me, something," he said making me nod my head.

"I'll call you later," I gave him a smile before turning around to leave the class.

Once I walked out into the hallway I was met with Jasmine's curious face.

I hope she did not just see what happened in there.

"So are you and him a thing now?" Jasmine asked making me groan.

"Jasmine why were you spying on us?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I wanted to wait for you and then i got curious so I just decided to peep through the glass window," she explained making me nod my head.

"Okay well you have to promise not to tell anyone not even Kenzi," I stated getting into her face.

"Calm down, I'm not Kenzi, your secret's safe with me," She retorted making me smile.

"But she's gonna be pissed if you don't tell her," she added in.

I nodded my head, "But you know how she is. Always running her mouth and besides Luke told me not tell anyone not even y'all," I responded go her.

"Oooo so y'all on first name basis huh?" She questioned with a goofy look on her face.

I smiled big and nodded my head.

"Yes girl we are!" I exclaimed.

"Okay! Let's go over to the quad so we can chill and you can tell me about what happened last night," she said making me nod my head.

Is it weird that I feel like I can trust Jasmine more than Kenzi?

________________________________
Jasmine in mm ❤️

Do you guys think she should confide in Jasmine more than Kenzi?
What do y'all think about this chapter?

Comment below
Vote please
Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑