2: Frost Weaver

tdhuuonldcer so sorry it takes tdhuuonldcer so long to publish something...

but she is kinda a procrastinator and lazy and stuff...

yea

ok

i hope you don't hate me if this is not up to your expectations.

remember... comment. or vote.

Frost Weaver 2

It seems like i am peripherally viewing everything. 

Like in my sixth sense i can know where everything is without seeing it.

But everything i sense is kind of outlined in a glowing, frosty blue...

I only feel numbness in my body. There is not a single ounce of heat and i feel like i am in a freezer.

 I can't move either. No matter how hard i try to will myself to wave or say something, none of my muscles will obey me. It is like they are frozen in place.

I can see that i am in a hospital. But there are no tubes or machines attached to me, and everyone who passes by gives me a mournful expression. My friends are suddenly there, sobbing and crying. Are they crying over my dead body? i wasn't dead. was i in a coma? my soul about to lift from my body?

But then again... to the outside world, i probably seemed dead. 

My vision starts to dim, and the glowing outlines start to fade. Now am i really going to die? i wonder. 

*********************************************************************

The first thing i sense is movement. As glowing blue shapes fill my vision again, i can see there is a box around me. My coffin?

It feels like someone put my hair up complicatedly, and dressed me in formal, pretty clothing. There are all sorts of decorations and carvings on my coffin. When you have rich parents, you probably expect this. Stretching my field of vision, i can see beyond the coffin. Everyone is dressed in black, there is a mournful tune, and everyone looks so depressed. 

I feel as cold as a dead person. But my heart is still pumping. It seems softer but i can hear it. In fact, i can hear everything the people out there are saying... even the people in the back row.

Everyone i love makes speeches, and it's amazing how nothing bad came out of their mouth. I've done a couple small bad things in my life... i wasn't perfect. But every speech was how i was "such a sweet, nice little girl" and how i was so "beautiful" and compliments i've never heard anyone say to me until now.

i figure now i am not going to die, at least not sometime soon. My coffin gets carried by 6 proffesional looking men to my backyard of my house. When we passby everyone, everyone looks like their favorite person just died. But i was not dead! i don't have a mean heart, i wanted to cry out or just move or crack a joke... anything to show them that i wasn't dead, that i was still here, and that  they didn't have to be sad.

I was lifted through great stone arches, and set down near the back of my backyard close to the forest. There was already a grade fancy headstone waiting for me, and the grave was freshly dug. The soil was rich, and there were already smatterings of money, food, flowers, stuffed animals littering my grave. But they were all so high grade and finely made, none looked like they were the average get well soon teddy bear from... walmart or target.

The six men gently hefted me to the bottom of my grave. Still seeing everything in my weird blue glow vision, i noticed that 5 looked genuinely depressed, but one looked expressionless, and planning. He was staring at the coffin as if he could see inside it, and i had the feeling that his gaze was boring into me. Even from my semi-dead state or something i could tell he was handsome. But then all 6 officers turned away and people i loved started throwing dirt into my grave, with a blessing with each handful.