Prologue: Heart of Fire

wow! another update!! in one day!!! good job, tdhuuonldcer!!!

ok so this is the prologue of flame weaver!!! as it says in the title

this is a memory... of mr. flame weaver's past. not the present, ok? then in chapter 1 it picks up back where frost weaver left off, in the flame weaver's P.O.V

but it might change P.O.V but when that happens i'll say so and notify you guyz

okokok? thanks for still reading ^.^

shadow weaver is next after this weaver :3

later it's gonna change P.O.V A LOT later...

comment and vote please :D VOMMENT

OH AND IF YOU DIDN'T READ FROST WEAVER READ IT NOW!!! AND THE INTRODUCTION TO THAT!!!  (it's before this, in this book so just click on the chapter thingy... IT'S IN THIS BOOK!)

Prologue

"You can't do this to me."

"Who says i can't?" I asked. I savored her fear. I could do anything to lowly humans like her. Flames writhed around me.

"It's not possible. And... you'll... because...  you'll... get in trouble. The police will come." She stammered. "And, you'll go to jail." She blurted, as if this were the most horrid thing ever.

I laughed quietly. "Go to jail?" She nodded quickly. "I couldn't care less. And, don't you think I'll be able to beat the police up?"

"B-but... but... how could someone so nice do such a thing?" She murmured to herself. I almost laughed, she had thought i was laugh. My act was getting better all the time. Humans were too gullible. I wasn't suppose to hear that, but i did anyways.

"Because..." I whispered. She started, she had no idea that i could hear small words. "It was a lie. An act, and you fell for it."

All of a sudden, my hands erupted in flame. I smirked. I could see the flames reflecting in her eyes. Her pupils dilated in fear as she started stammering. "N-not p-p-possible. J-just a d-dream. Wake up wake up wake up. P-please."

"Not possible? Just a dream?" i asked. "If this was just a dream, explain this." I raised one of my hands, letting the other dangle at my side as i spread the palm of the raised hand. The flames licked up, obeying my command.

Her body was rigid with fear. Paralyzed, completely in my control. "Y-your hand..." she mumbled. "...it's burning. That's not possible."

I stared at the flames, dancing to a melody only my kind knew and heard. The flames reached higher, and thin tongues ran down my body onto the street like snakes. The thin ribbons started to reach towards the girl, stretching forwards.

She gasped and backed up, but there was nowhere to go. With her back pushed up against the wall of the narrow alleyway, she shrank back as the thin trails of flame headed toward her, drawn like a magnet. Extending my flaming hand that was engulfed in flame, the thin trails reaching toward the girl stopped, and she breathed a sigh of relief, sliding down.

Suddenly, the thin trails glowed brightly, and erupted into a blazing inferno. The hell-fire burned bright and strong, rearing up to the sky and heavens. The buildings on either side of the alley erupted in flame. Distant sirens and screams started up, shrieking and wailing. The girl didn't have a chance.

I smiled, gazing at the roaring flames. It greeted me like an old friend, and I didn't feel even a nuance of pain. Fire was my friend. It always had been, and always will be. Also, fire always heeded to me.

But the normal human girl... she was completely engulfed in flame. There was no oxygen left for her to scream with. I could breath the life of the fire as it cackled, fire was my energy. Her skin boiled, and blood poured out of where her skin was burned off. She writhed on the ground for about a minute in the soundless agony of being burned alive. Her corpse lay there, still on fire. Eventually there would be nothing left but a pile of ashes. But she was lucky I didn't kill her slower. 

The buildings were still burning. Flashing lights of fire trucks and police cars were there, trying to put out the fire. It was way too big. Sighing, I waved one of my hands and the flames stopped, disappearing as soon as they started. In a flash, the only remaining evidence there was a fire was the blackened buildings, side by side hiding the dark alley I was in.

A light breeze picked up, and I set the girl's ashes on the wind. The last remains of her were gone.

Tomorrow, in the news there would be headlines about a mysterious inferno, starting and stopping as if from nowhere. And, there would be a smiling teenage girl's face gazing out from the front page, with the title, "missing".

She should have never tried to follow me, no matter what her intentions were. I carry out punishments severely.

I gathered some fire in my palm, watching it dance and flow in my presence. Fire is my friend, my accomplice, and will always be, long as I live a Flame Weaver.

Don't mess with me.

so how's the introduction? vote for good, or kinda good, or so so, or bad whatever just VOTE!

and COMMENT!!!

VOMMENT!!!

love you all... thanks for reading!!!