CHAPTER 31

OLIVIA'S POV:-

OLIVIA'S POV:-

i ran upstairs. my mind was blocked, i didnt knew what to do. i ran straight into my dad's room. this cant happen. dad u cant leave me. U WERE COMING BACK HOME DAD! COME BACK PLEASE! i shut the door and slid down and cried as i wrapped my knees in my hands. i did so much preparations for dad,  i decorated his room with our pictures, new furniture, new everything, i was going to cook dad's favourite dishes. i looked at the pictures hanging of me and dad , they were everywhere, i took off the one which we clicked when dad and i hung the swing by the tree in our garden, i held it, i was so angry on everyone and everything right now. i held it in one hand and SMASH! threw it on the floor. the glass smashed into a thousand pieces. 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"  i screamed in anger and threw every picture hanging from the wall. the floor was covered with glass pieces and broken frames.

"DAD!COME BACK PLEASE!"  i screamed and cried.

"ms. rose please open the door!" 

"leave me alone margot its an order!"

"but ma'am-"

"I SAID ITS AN ORDER!" i shouted. i didnt wanted anyone. the world was spinning. i didnt knew what to do. dad was the only family i had left after trisha and aunt tessa, both of them left me, WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE ! i threw the vases and broke the tables. dad please come back i cant live without u. i walked over the shattered glass, right now i didnt cared about the glasses which were piercing my foot, i felt no pain, i slowly walked to the side table of the bed, a picture of me and dad was kept there, it was taken 6 months ago when he came back for a week. my hands were shaking, my eyes were puffed, i picked it up with shaky hands.

"da-dad come back please."  i whispered as i walked over the glass pieces with the picture in my hand. albert was continuously knocking the door. i ignored him, i ignored everyone. all of the moments i spent with dad, when he first taught me to ride a cycle, when he held me when i cried, when he fought with mom for me because she hit me when i was drunk, when we hung the swing on the tree, when he gifted me my first car, when i heard his voice for the first time in 6 months, how my voice trembled when i heard my name after 6 months of no contact, how happy i was when i was preparing everything for his return, when chris told me dad's plane exploded. 

i walked to a corner and sat there with the picture, i hugged it and cried.

"why dad? u were the only family i got left. i have no one anymore. i love you dad. pls pls come back." i said in my broken voice. pls come back. i love you dad.

YVES'S POV:-

 it was lunch time and me and brooklyn sat down with our lunch . i took out my phone and noticed it was switched off.

"jeez i forgot to switch it on today."  i switched the phone on and it said that i got 30 missed calls from olivia's house. what happened?  i frowned.

"hey what happened?" brooklyn called.

"there are 30 missed calls from olivia's house"  i said and called her cell. she wasnt picking up. i called her home and margot picked it up with a panicking and shaky voice.

"margot what happened ? sorry my phone was switched off."

"mr- mr. yves. olivia mr.rose she isnt opening the door. i dont know what to do."

"hold on hold on calm down and then say clearly."

"dude what happened?"  brooklyn asked with a concerned look.  i  mouthed 2 mins to him.

"mr. yves, mr. chris called home when ms. rose was leaving for school, he said that mr.rose's plane exploded last night, ms rose has locked herself in her dad's room and she isnt opening the door, she was screaming and crying and throwing things here and there. i m really scared she isnt opening the odor. i dont want anything to happen to her. i called u because u r the only one who can handle her in such situations. pls come here fast mr.yves pls."  

"what?ok ok i m coming right now. calm down till then call her doctor."

"ok pls come fast."

"brooklyn we need to leave right now."

"right now? are we allowed?"

"look if olivia's father owns the most of the school then my dad owns the rest and the school know what will happen if they stop me or olivia. she needs us i will explain everything to u . start ur car fast!"  i hopped in his car and explained everything to him.

" i know waht she can do in such a situation . i dont want anything to happen to her. "  i said as i was getting eager to reach her house. brooklyn drove fast inside her driveway. as he stopped the car infront of the door. i ran inside the house , and ran upstairs with brooklyn following me.

"margot did she open the door?"  i asked as we reached her dad's room which was locked form outside.

"no we cant even hear anything. i m so worried."

"olivia open the door!"  brooklyn knocked. oh god no pls dont let anything happen to her. if we have to break the door then fine.

"break the door."  i ordered the butlers. they broke the door and we pushed it open. it was a horrible sight. the whole room was wreaked from every corner .

"yves look down!"  brooklyn caught hold of me as i was about to enter. i looked down and the whole floor was covered with glass. wait! is that blood footprints? no olivia. tears slipped from everyone's eyes.

"oh no ms rose." margot covered her mouth and  cried. brooklyn moved forward. i stopped  him and indicated not to go. no one knows what she will do. only i can handle her. i indicated everyone to stay where they are and i entered the room slowly. there were broken frames,glasses,vases,table and pictures of olivia and her dad everywhere. i was so scared. god why didnt i switched my phone on in the morning before leaving. i slowly walked to a dark corner of the room which was near the bed. i slowly turned and the sight was horrific. olivia was lying on the glass, her face was filled with tears,she was softly whimpering,she had clutched a picture close to her, her eyes were red and puffy due to crying, her feet was bleeding, so many pieces of glass had pierced her feet ,it seemed like she didnt had any life inside her. oh my olivia. i m so sorry for being an ass and keeping my phone off. i stretched my hand towards her and she threw a glass piece at me . i bent down before it could hit me everyone gasped.

"oliva its me yves. "

"go-go away." she said in a soft and broken voice and closed her eyes. 

A/N:- ah my hands were itching to write this chapter

A/N:- ah my hands were itching to write this chapter. i cried while writing it.