CHAPTER 55

OLIVIA'S POV:-

school........senior year......last year.......this shit will end and I will be free from this hell hole......

"where are you going? the lockers are here?"

"Oh, sorry I zoned out," I said and walked back to my locker....yes my locker....beside his....

I traced the lock on his locker and sighed.

"I will always be there for you."

"thank you for dragging me out of the hole Olivia."

"Promise me you won't ever try to save me."

"COME BACK PLEASE YOU CANT LEAVE ME!"

"Hey babe, you are zoning out again...thinking of him?"

"huh?"  I said as I came back to my senses. all of his memories were still fresh like wounds.

2 weeks...2 weeks since he went away and every day it feels like it happened yesterday. what not dreams I had seen with you..for you....but now all of them are shattered.

this place suffocated me as always but you were my relief...but now the relief is gone......wherever I turn my head I see you or our memories, your laugh still rings in my head so clearly as if you are real.....I remember every word of yours and its always playing in the back of my head like a never-ending cassette..your smile.....your eyes...your cologne....everything.

"will you help me clean his locker, Brooklyn?"

"yeah sure.after school?"

"yeah. thanks."

"listen if you are not feeling ok we can go back home right now."

"no, I am fine,"  I said with a small smile. he smiled back.

" I got to go. see you around rose." he said and gave me a small peck on the lips before he hurried away to the opposite direction.entered the class and looked around for an empty seat....there it was..mine and his.....mine by the window..hs just beside mine. 

I walked and sat on his..i have been doing that since the school started.....sitting on his bench...because I was afraid of someone else taking his place. I traced the corner with my fingers and let out a sigh.

" so class today we are gonna talk about....." there it goes the old usual teachers blabbering stuff I hardly give a fuck about right now. it isn't like I don't understand what she is saying....I know I have to keep my grades up.

all along the class, I felt a pair of eyes prying on me, I carefully looked around and found them. what does she want?

"I hope you all will complete your homework." I turned my attention back to the teacher as the bell rang. I quickly got up and exited the class. I felt her trying to catch up with me.

MAYA'S POV:-

I tried to catch up with Olivia as she swiftly turned round the corner and disappeared, I fastened my pace when she suddenly jumped in front of me. I gasped.

"you scared me."

"what do you want?"  she folded her arms on her chest and said in a cold voice.

"hey."

"what.do.you.want. I caught you staring at me today. not today, since school started. you better make it fast."

"I just wanted to say I am sorry for Yves."

"you didn't come to his funeral. you both were dating right?"