☆Present Day☆

You sighed to yourself recalling the memory of your fight with your past friends. It has been 2 years since that fight. You transferred to a different school to start over again. Make new friends and no one knowing about your Bendy info (don't know how to describe it). Eventually, you chose to decide against making friends. You didn't want the same memory to happen again.

   Looking out your window, you saw the beautiful blue sky. The clouds were as fluffy as usual and the birds were singing their melody. You smiled seeing it was a wonderful day to go on a walk. Getting up from your bed, you slip on your shoes and comb your hair into a ponytail. You rush out your room, grabbing your keys, and head out door. You take in the fresh air and lock your front door.

   You start on your walk with a smile on your face, forgetting all your problems. You respond to a couple of people who is also walking by and continue on your way. You then start to reminiscence how happy you were before your fight 2 years ago.

   "Alice is ssooo pretty!"

  "Boris is cool!"

  "Bendy's cute!"

   You and your friends were complimenting and talking about your favorite characters. Your father then came into the room before you all ended up fighting.

   "But would Boris, Alice, and Bendy want you all to fight?" your father states. You all exchange looks and shake your heads. You hugged and the conversation subsided.

   You chuckled to yourself thinking of how your father is always the problem solver. He never enjoyed the sight of violence or any arguing. You snap out of your thoughts when you realized that you walked into an unknown area. You looked at the surrounding area and you spot something in the distance. You were fighting with yourself if you should go investigate. You take in a deep breath and head into the direction you were facing.

   As you got closer, you were just hoping it was all a dream. That it's just your mind playing tricks on you. You were now standing over the mysterious creature that was laying on the ground. You couldn't tell if it was unconscious or sleeping. You gasped realizing that the creature was...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that this chapter is short! the next will be longer! and yes, i will be working on my other books. i just had to publish this one! anyway, i hope you all have a good day or night or whatever time it is for you :D