☆Meeting Him☆

You continue to hear shuffling and some mumbles as you make your way to the noise. You gasp quietly seeing that Bendy was awake. He must've gotten out of bed and bumped into something. Hence, the broken vase on the floor and Bendy trying to fix it. You giggle, causing Bendy to snap his head towards you. He starts to scurry away. "D-Don't hurt me!" he shouts and you give him a comforting smile.

   "Hey, don't worry. I wouldn't even think of hurting you, Bendy," Bendy jumps slightly hearing his name come from your mouth. He crawls a little close to you.

   "You..remember me..." he says looking onto the floor. His statement makes you smile more.

   "Of course I remember you! You were my favorite character ever since I was younger!" you reply, petting him on the head. You hear a sniff come from Bendy. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say something that made you cry?" Bendy doesn't answer and just hugs you. Well, your waist because you are a bit taller than him. You blush lightly and notice that Bendy is crying. He had black inky tears rolling down his cheeks.

   "I-I thought no one r-remembered ever since w-we were c-c-canceled! I thought t-that anyone w-would just forget the s-show!" you felt bad about this. You started to pet Bendy's head again, but in a comforting way. What he said reminded you of your past 'friends'.

   They completely abandoned the show. They wanted nothing to do with it. Ever since the cancelling, it was as if the show was just another dust bunny growing under a blanket. You realize that Bendy had stopped crying and is wiping his tears away. He gives you his signature smile. "It's clear you already know who I am, so why don't you tell me about you?" Bendy says happily.

   "Well, for starters, my name's (Y/n)," you introduce and Bendy smiles more.

   "(Y/n) is a pretty name perfect for a pretty girl like yourself!" Bendy's compliment makes you blush.

   "T-Thank you, Bendy," you stutter out and you then remember the food you prepared. "Hey Bendy, I made some food for us in the kitchen. If you want maybe we can talk more there," you suggest and Bendy's smile widens and his eyes were sparkling.

   "Of course, (Y/n)! I haven't eaten anything else, but Bacon Soup! It would be nice to eat something else!" you smile and tell Bendy to follow you. He does so and you two make your way to the kitchen. You take out the sandwiches and juice and place them down on a table. You take a sandwich and hand it to Bendy. He examines it, looking at it curiously. This makes you giggle.

   "It's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Bendy. Try it. It's delicious," you tell him and he gives you a short nod. He takes a bite of the sandwich, and he feels as if he could explode.

   "It's wonderful, (Y/n)! Thank you!" Bendy exclaims, and starts to devour his sandwich. You chuckle and eat your sandwich in just an average pace. He reaches for another sandwich, but suddenly stops. You tilt your head in confusion. "I...I don't want to be rude and eat all of your sandwiches without permission..." Bendy says lowly as he pokes his fingers together. You just give him a smile.

   "No, its fine, Bendy. Have all the sandwiches you want," Bendy's face brightens and he starts his eating rampage. You giggle a bit as you eat your 3rd sandwich. 

~Time-skip~

   Bendy finished most of the sandwiches and being the cartoon he is, his stomach grew a little bit from all the food. You chuckle and lead Bendy into the living room. You find some old episodes of Bendy's show and watched a couple with him. He eventually grew tired and his head landed on your shoulder. You blushed and looked at his sleeping form. You smile and pick him up bridal style. You took him to your room and and placed him down on your bed. You put the blanket over him and pet his head softly. He smiled in his sleep. You leave the room, with the door opened slightly and went back to the living room. You watched a little more episodes and then finally decide to turn off the T.V. You grab a blanket and pillow and slowly fell asleep on the couch.