What should I do?

Evans pov

Me and Jon have been up for hours, talking about anything that came to mind, laughing at the stupid jokes we made.

 "hey, wanna play some video games?" I ask.

his eyes light up and he dashes to the living room, jumping over the back of the couch and sits down.

Laughing I walk over and sit next to him turning on the t.v and the Xbox.

 "what are we playing?" he asked

 "Mortal Combat X"

He smiles.

 "i'm gonna beat your ass!" he says 

 "bring it on"

~time skip to when the rest of the crew show up~

Everyone was sitting in the living room talking and laughing, me on the other hand, not so much, the smell of Jons blood was driving me crazy,  Lui must have notices something was wrong because he asked me to go to the kitchen with him.

"you ok Evan?" 

he looked concerned.

 "I, I need to drink, I can hear and smell his blood, it's driving me insane"

 Lui puts his hand to his chin and thinks for a minute, he looked over to the basement door then back to me.

 "you keep your blood and beer in the basement, right?"

I nodded and he pulled me over to the basement door.

 "hey! me and Evan are gonna go grab some beer" Lui yells to the group

They all nod and Lui drags down into the basement, closing the door behind him, assuming to make sure Jon doesn't follow. 

 "ok, I know I need to drink, but why did you come down here to?"

"David stole my last bag before we got here"

 "doesn't he have his own?"

"yeah, we're gonna share his, he was just being a prick"

I nod and Lui opens the cupboard and tosses me a bag, I rip it open with my fangs and drink, Lui does the same. After we finish the bags I grab a box of beer, I always keep it downstairs because it's the coldest place in my house. I nod to Lui and we head back upstairs.

After a while everyone is drunk except for me, Mini and Lui. Jon and Daithi we're laughing they're asses off and Marcel, Brock and Brian were, well, at least trying, to play video games, while me, Mini and Lui talked. I wasn't really paying any attention to the conversation, I was to lost in thought to care.

"hey! lets play truth or dare!" Daithi yell. Everyone agreed and all gathered on the floor, I look over at Jon, he was whispering something to Tyler, he nodded in response.

"ok, listen up you motherfuckers" Tyler semi yelled, Everyone turn their heads in his direction.

"I'm gonna start first, any objections?"

No one says anything, we just look around at each other waiting for someone to say something.

"no one? ok, good! sooo Jon, truth or dare?" 

We look over at Jon who is saying side to side. "damn, he really is drunk"  I think to myself.

"dare!" he says, Tyler smirks and looks over at me and then back to Jon.

"let's see if you really are delirious, I dare you to kiss Evan" he says.

we both freeze.  

what should I do?  

N/A: what is up my Hunters and huntresses! I am so sorry for updating so late and I apologize for not making very long chapters, but I've been really busy with school and have been having a hard time coming up with ideas, but thank you  to those who have even taken the time to read the story, and yes, I know I am not the best at writing, but i'm trying to get better, but really, thank you guys so much for reading, and I will see all you, in the next chapter,  cya!