#2

"Feed me more!"

"Ugh, you have like two unbroken limbs and perfect hands and shit"

"But feeeed meee moooore"

"Jisoos fucking christ, Chae Hyungwon just feed your boyfriend!" Jooheon, obviously not fond of the flirty atmosphere begans to be grumpy.

"Jisoos fucking krayst, Chae Hyungwon just feed your boyfriend" Wonho repeats using the spongebob meme making Changkyun fell of his chair and Jooheon glared.

"Ugh, why are you so annoying" Jooheon begans to munch his burger in a pissed manner and Changkyun continued to laughed.

"Stop being bitter then!" Wonho chirped earning another glare from Jooheon and a chuckle from Hyungwon.

"Bro," Kermit calls and Wonho stopped teasing Jooheon briefly. "Come here" he pulls Wonho to his lap  holding him tightly. "Behave" he ordered.

Jooheon eyed them both as Wonho took a sandwhich and feed Hyungwon whilst sitting on his lap.

"Ew, gross" Changkyun suddenly commented earning a stick out tounge from Wonho.

Hyungwon chuckled at his reaction. "Geez, such a child" Wonho tilts and fed him almost half of the sandwhich making the other choke. "Shut up, brat"

Changkyun kept laughing at his pda friends, his 4D side showing as well.

"Why so noisy" Minhyuk suddenly showed up together with his sugar da-teddy, Shownu, a tray in hand.

"Well," Jooheon began while wiping his hands on Changkyun's pants earning a 'hey!' from the younger, "Some people are really oblivous about the way they act that it starts to be so cringe worthy" he made a face at the said couple.

"Ew gay" Minhyuk commented as he saw Wonho on Hyungwon's lap fixing his fringe. "Look who's talking" Changkyun snorted earning an eyeroll from the red head.

"Hey! 'tleast Shownu and I aren't as cringey as the both of this... so attached... leeches...." Minhyuk trailed off as he noticed Wonho and Hyungwon smiling at each other, faces inching closer. "Yah!" The red head shouted earning the attention.

"Stop being so touchey-touchey, so cringey" he complains and Wonho laughed same goes with the other.

"Alright stop it now"

"Yes, appa"

They started eating 'normally', Wonho pouted as his hands were swatted when he tried to feed Hyungwon earning a glare from Shownu.

"Why do you listen to him and not me?!" Minhyuk whines making stomping feet gesture making Jooheon groan from frustration of his friends.

"He's appa, you're not" Wonho explained, Hyungwon nodded in agree.

"But i'm eomma!" Minhyuk whines more as he saw their reactions were more of a resting bitch face.

"Babe, eat" Shownu whispered to the red head's ears and nibbled it slightly causing a furious blush on the other's cheeks.

"Look who's cringe worthy"

"I heard that Shin Hoseok"

-

The bell rang signalling the last subject of the day. Hyungwon managed to avoid the crowded hallways and sat on a bench near the soccerfield and the basketball court.

He grabs some gum from his pockets and chewed silently while waiting for his friends. Wonho, rather. He knows his friends would always be paired up or either went home in trio and always end up go home either drunk or high and sexually active as hell.

He pulled his right leg right to his chest and rested his right elbow to it while eyeing a couple near the soccerfield.

The girl seems being flirty and the guy flirted back. They look cute but for someone specifically Hyungwon, its gross and eye poison.

He popped his gum and chewed hardly clenching his jaws.

"Gross.."

He walked out the scene and went home instead of waiting for his son of a rabbit friend.

Later that night Wonho texted Hyungwon as to why he didn't wait for him.

🐰 :you could've just texted
       me or something you know.

🐢:you seem too pre-occupied
to read my message anyway.

🐰:what do you mean?

Hyungwon shut his phone and leave Wonho without a reply and shut his eyes.

He hates to admit that his friend forbiddens him to date but he can't afford to forbid him as well.

"This is unfair Wonho"

xxx

Okay hi omg. I was shock since the moment i opened wattpad i had like tons of notifs. VOTES AND COMMENTS BOTH ON THIS STORY AND MY OTHER TAEKOOK STORY.

GUYS TYSM I FEEL SO SOFT AND EMO OMG 💞😭