#36

"One and two, three and four—-up! And down " Hyungwon breathes as he heard tiny whines behind him.

"Ya! Are you really interested in becoming an idol?" The group of young teenagers fell into silent, avoiding the gaze at the person they addressed 'choreographer' in front of them.

"You're interested yet you whine to much, whining won't help achieve your dreams" he huffed and combed his platinum silver hair, currently fading in color.

"Again" he clasp his hands together and he watched the group that consist of seven members performed his choreography, all young and fresh.

Hyungwon sort of swayed his mind again back to his teenage years, shaking his head and didn't realise he made the trainees thought he want them back to top.

Heavy breathing was visible in the small studio that consist of only 1 huge air conditioner, a wide mirror plastered on the plain white walls and of course the large sound system and a tad of back packs and messily thrown shoes around.

"Jisung" Hyungwon called the youngest, who whipped his head at the choreographer as soon he heard his name.

"Hyung?" He was currently breathing heavily while his co-trainee, Chenle, was rubbing his back in which the younger find soothing.

"You move in front after the last past we took off and lead that" The said boy nod his head and went to his assigned place, waiting for further instructions.

"The rest, go and have a water break" he heard whispers of joy but among the rest, it was that kid 'Jeno' who yelp for joy over a little minute of water break was obvious, slinging his arm over his member 'Jaemin' and went to head out towards the cafeteria together.

The rest of the boys went to grab face towels from their backpacks and went to follow. Except for Chenle, who instead went and sit down on one of the studio's dance practice, smiling at the youngest trainee gesturing he's waiting for him.

Hyungwon glanced at the two young males and shakes his head.

"Young love"

"Alright chicken little, you ready?" He grins at the boy beside him who nods in approval.

"Good, because I won't take no as an answer anyway, even if your little boyfriend gets mad at me for scolding his baby boy" Hyungwon teases and from the corner of his eyes he saw Chenle furiously blushing.

The choreographer stared at the other boy from the mirror, plastering the most teasing smile as he saw how flustered Chenle and Jisung was, making him satisfied for no reason.

"I-I'm not his b-boyfriend" Jisung struggles to speak. Face all flushed, either from the heat of intense dance practice or the atmosphere dropped in to an embarrassing moment.

"Oh well, back to practice lover boy"

Among all the members, it was Jisung who Hyungwon favours in solo moments such as taking the floor by himself. Well besides that, he really gets well along with the rookie group. It was as if handling his children.

"As if handling your own group as well"

Hyungwon shook his head. There it goes again. His mind wanders of the people he used to grow up with. People he loves the most beside his parents.

"And you left them. You left him"

Hyungwon frowns.

"Is everything okay, hyung?" Jisung caught Hyungwon's attention who's been staring hollowly at his own reflection from the mirror.

"Ahh.. yeah" Hyungwon broke from his bittersweet reverie. "Let's start" Jisung prompted his self to listen to what his hyung instructs. Chuckling a little at the boy behind the benches who's cheering him silently.

xxx

Part 2 is starting 😊