#7

Honestly, I've been depress lately and your votes and comments and adding this to your reading lists makes me happy little by little. Thank you fam ❤️
-

"Let's play truth or dare" Minhyuk suggested as they sat down on the couch trying to fit their asses in.

"What are you elementary" Jooheon snorted as he pulled Changkyun closer to him, away from Kihyun.

"Hey I wanna play it!" Changkyun stood up before Jooheon could even wrap around his arms making the blond frown. This goes by noticeable specially to Hyunwoo.

"Fine, I'm in too" Jooheon mumbled and Minhyuk smiled sheepishly at Hyunwoo, making weird secret conversation through eye contact.

Wonho snatched some bottle of whiskey from the kitchen's cabinets and takes a sip. "Hey hey hey!" Hyungwon stood up and grabs the bottle to drink.

"Hey! Who told you to drink?" Kihyun stood up and went his way to confiscate the alcohol.

"We don't have a bottle okay? So I took this one instead" Wonho explains and went back to his place with Hyungwon in behind still licking his lips.

"Okay, how about we spin the bottle and who so ever got pointed, should drink before answering his question or doing the dare" Jooheon suggested and the others agreed.

"Okay let me spin first" Minhyuk was full of excitement and over spins the bottle. It took awhile before it points Changkyun and the latter groans.

Jooheon grabs the used shot glass and hands Changkyun a shot. The youngest engulfs the strong liquor, his throat burns in process.

"Truth or dare?" Minhyuk asks and Changkyun mumbles a truth, still adjusting the burning sensation of his throat.

"Who's your crush?" Minhyuk grins and Jooheon hit him.

"Oh come on, that's like for 6 year olds" Wonho complains and leans on Hyungwon's lanky shoulder.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Wonho asked and the guy blushed a deep crimson.

"Oh come on Changkyunnie, nobody's virgin in this apartment anymore. Not even Kihyun" Hyungwon smirked and Kihyun coughed.

"Excuse me what? Kihyun-hyung, you actually get laid?" Jooheon points an accusing finger at the said guy who tried to push past the topic.

"Ya! Stop avoiding the question, leave the grandma alone" Minhyuk scolds and the rest giggles except for Kihyun who fell embarrassingly silent and Changkyun who was nervous to answer.

"Dahyun was the last" Changkyun mumbles and hides his face with his fingers. Minhyuk silently cooes.

"Wait, so you've never had sex with a guy ever?" Wonho pushes in and the latter furiously shakes his head.

"Aren't you gay though?" The older asks again and this time Hyungwon smacked him. "Goddamn Shin Hoseok, who the hell asks those"

"No, he's bisexual. Aren't you baby?" Jooheon answered while trying to pry the fingers that hides the blushing male's face.

Wonho rolled his eyes, "Stop calling him baby, it's cringy" he then pinches the bridge of his nose.

After such humiliation, Changkyun grabbed the bottle and spins it pointing later on to Hyunwoo who immediately drank the contents in the shot glass.

"Dare" The said guy pants after in taking directly the liquor.

"Make out with Minhyuk right now" Jooheon blurted and without wasting any second, Hyunwoo pulls Minhyuk to sit on his lap and smashes his lips to the other's soft ones.

Hyungwon wolf whistles while Kihyun rolled his eyes and quietly grabs a shot. Jooheon on the other hand was getting turned on.

"Okay stop before I'd get to witness Minhyuk's ass" Wonho tries to separate the frustratingly horny couple in front who still refuses to be separated.

The game went on until they had to break the emergency glass which contains hidden liquor good for emergency events.

It took 3 bottles of whiskey to make Kihyun dance with his pants pulled down and butt shining like a diamond, 4 to make Jooheon point out Hyunwoo's belly button with some choreography, and 5 to make Changkyun placed a hickey on Hyungwon's neck.

"Wonho, Truth or dare?" Minhyuk slurred, getting dizzy by each moment.

"Dare" Wonho drank another shot and this goes unnoticed as the others were busy contemplating their life; something a drunk person like them would do.

"Come and have 7 minutes in heaven with me" Hyungwon interrupts Minhyuk's supposed dare for Wonho.

"Oh! That's a better dare I guess than cross dressing" Minhyuk claps his hands and giggles.

"One..two..seven..eleven..." Changkyun counts while Jooheon laughs at him.

"Bitch, you're so drunk, that you skipped numbers" Jooheon pounds his head on Changkyun's chest while becoming a laughingstock.

"Bitch, you're so drunk that you should admit you like Changkyun and used Gunhee to make him jealous" Minhyuk blurts and Hyunwoo immediately covers his mouth.

Changkyun abruptly turns his head to Jooheon and looked at him with disbelief in his eyes.

Before Changkyun could even react, Jooheon leans forward to Changkyun's face and collides their lips, giving a middle finger to Minhyuk who drunkly fangirls. Kihyun sat there continuously in taking more shot then does the seal clap after accomplishing each shot.

"This kids will be the death of me" Hyunwoo stood up removing Minhyuk's arms that were in tangled  on his waist.

Hyunwoo left the remaining drunk four people and went to check all rooms to find the certain couple who went for "7 minutes in heaven" when in fact its been past 15.

"I swear if they did had sex.." Hyunwoo unlocked the couple's shared room and found two lumps on bed.

Hyunwoo smiles a little on what he witnessed. Each was fast asleep while spooning each other half nakedly. Hyungwon was spooning Wonho, face hidden in Wonho's soft strands while the other was breathing softly on the other's chest.

"That's cute" Minhyuk suddenly appeared behind him and Hyunwoo wraps his arm around his guy.

"Let's let them sleep and put the others to bed" Minhyuk nods in response and tiptoes to smack a kiss.

"On a second thought, how about we picked up where we left" Hyunwoo smirked and carries Minhyuk in bridal style who in turn marks his neck with beautiful purple bruises.

xxx

IM SORRY I KNOW THIS SUCKS OMFG ITS BECAUSE LATELY IVE BEEN FEELING OVER FATIGUE AND FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT I HAD NO SLEEP MORE THAN 3 HOURS.

I'LL UPDATE MONSTA X DRABBLES SO PLEASE DO GIVE IT SOME LOVE ❤️