#34

It was a peaceful saturday when the rain finally stopped pouring down.

Hoseok, after crying several times till dawn, finally gave up his eyes and slept with an aching heart. For 2 weeks straight.

A loud bang on the door awoke him from his supposedly deep slumber of heart break.

"Wonho!" Bang.

"Open the door! Fuck!" Bang bang bang.

"Lee mother fucking Hoseok open the damn door!" Hoseok's eyes shot up upon hearing his name. His used to be name.

"I am not a fucking lee!" Hoseok screamed to his lungs, voice all hoarse.

"Then goddamn open this mother fucking door!" Kihyun was astonished when Hoseok opened the door almost immediately. He pulled himself together when he almost fell on the floor.

"What?!" Hoseok glared.

"What did you do to Hyungwon" Kihyun glared back.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his brows. Kihyun pushed him harshly back in the room and closed the door.

"You know what is" Kihyun gritted his teeth at the older, emphasising each word.

"Well news flash bitch, I don't" Hoseok turned around only to be pushed again, almost hitting himself on a furniture this time.

He spun furiously at the younger.

"What the hell is your problem Yoo Kihyun?!" This time, he's real mad.

The younger was always there for him when his feelings were confuse and was also a shipper beside from Minhyuk. So now, why?

"The fucking problem is what have you done to a certain Chae Hyungwon!" Kihyun was now screaming. He can tell the younger was holding back a punch or something any mad person would to. He'd hurt Hoseok even if they're family when he reach this level of madness.

But then so is Hoseok.

"What I've done to him? It's fucking HIM who did something!" Hoseok harshly pointed his heart. Thinking all the liquids inside him has dried up, a batch of new tears flows again from his tired eyes. He wiped them and glanced over at a shocked Kihyun.

The younger softened when he saw Hoseok's entire being. He didn't notice.

Kihyun didn't notice that Hoseok was hurting all along and yet all he did was accused him when he haven't heard his side.

"H-hyung.." Kihyun approached the older who now sat on the bed, knees up to his chest and cried. Like a mess. Again.

Hoseok was non-stop sobbing, Kihyun could only flutter his eyes. He felt guilty.

"I-I didn't know" Kihyun whispered. Somehow, Hoseok slowly calms down.

"I'm sorry this—-I didn't know that," Hoseok struggles to speak choking from his tears. "Of fucking course all of you will assume it was me who did something" Kihyun refused to look at his hyung.

He felt guilty.

"Just because it was him who chose to leave this apartment, you think I was the one who did something"

"Just because he doesn't approach us anymore, it's now my fault"

Hoseok gulp a tiny breath before he shakily speaks again, looking at Kihyun with a blurry vision.

"Just because you didn't know what really happened, all of you assumed it was me who broke up with him"

xxx

charannn.