#14

"I'm sorry" Wonho caressed his blazing cheek that just got slapped again and again.

"How could you do this to me?" Wonho couldn't dare to look at the crying mess person in front of him. He can't help it, he had to do it and he is willing to receive the consequences.

"I love someone else" Wonho mutters and as soon as he said it, slap. Yet again, both of his cheeks got murdered by each contact of the warm hand he used to held in their dates, the dates he barely even enjoy.

"You'll be happy in the arms of another man" the person snickered at him.

"So you're pulling that card huh, fine. Nobody wants to date gays nowadays" the person spat and was again supposed to hit Wonho, who in fact is willing to receive it, was stopped amidst.

"I do" Wonho raised his head and met those familiar brunette fringe and a plain black hoodie.

The girl widens her eyes and struggles to pull back her hand from the new comer. She tried to hold on longer her fearless aura yet her nervousness shook her mask away.

"Am I blind or were you actually daring to place your filthy hands in contact to my man's ethereal face?" Wonho shouldn't be blushing in this right moment adding more red color across his face, but he couldn't help it. He mentally smacked himself.

'You are topping in this Wonho! Pull yourself together!'

"I-I'm.." the girl lost her words, shaking beneath her plaid blouse that is too much revealing.

Hyungwon secretly snickers.

'Bitch, dressing to impress when in fact Hoseok isn't even straight enough to praise those baboon looking crap'

"Next time," Hyungwon grips the lady's small hand, receiving an ouch as a response, "do not dare fly your hands anywhere among my belongings" Hyungwon glared.

"I hate people, specifically vaginal bitches, touching my property" He yanks his hand and grabs Wonho's.

Wonho looked back at his now ex-girlfriend hissing in pain.

"I just fetched my man and here he is laying his eyes on the same trash?" Wonho tore his eyes at his ex and looked at the younger, "what?" He softly said.

Hyungwon stopped his tracks forcing Wonho to stop on his own. The latter winced in pain as the taller softly touched his bruised cheeks from all the slapping Rośe did.

"You should be glad that even though my heart stings in pain from those words you let go yesterday's morning, I chose what I want" Hyungwon whispers.

Wonho looked up to him, "What do you mean, bro?"

Hyungwon chuckles and surprised Wonho with a longing kiss.

It was just a gentle kiss.

Not a peck.

Not too sexual.

It was just Hyungwon's type of kiss telling Wonho about what he actually feels towards the older.

And Wonho thought he loved it. He actually doesn't care anymore wether he is still straight or bent for his best friend.

What his mind is currently processing is that his lips wanted more of those bee stung one's just as it left from its recent touch.

"Why did you kissed me?" Wonho breaths.

"I don't know, maybe I just want more than bro's?"

xxx

Want to dedicate this chapter to kyungsilly , you're silly enough to make me cry from your comments.

THIS CHAPTER IS MY REWARD FOR ALL OF YOU. ILYSM THANK YOU TT I STILL CAN'T GET OVER FROM 8k ahalzkabakkabslabzlBa.

#ProtocolGonnaBeTheBomb