THE PUNISHMENT!

*next day* in CHS

"DASH DARLING!!!" rarity yelled
"I'm here rarity what do you need?" I asked
"Did you see the posted picture on FB???" Sunset asked
"Yea 2 of them dating yea I saw!" I said
"I'm so sorry rainbow dash"twilight apologized
"No need to apologize twi," I said. Then I saw soarin running towards me... I don't know what to do I don't wanna see him! So I ran away!
"Dash!!" They all shouted

Then soarin was about to pass the girls but they blocked his way

"We need to talk!" Twilight said.
"No time!!" He said then he pushed the girls away.

*outside*

He's still catching me and the girls were right behind him...I stopped to catch my breath..

"BEEEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The truck was about to hit me again but luckily soarin pulled me away from the road, then I landed on his chest he hugged me tightly and said

"I am not! loosing you again"

I cried in fear. Then I pushed him away and ran to the girls..they hugged me tightly...

"you think its gonna be that easy?" I asked him

"Dash you miss understood! I never went on a date with lightning dust!!!! Id never cheat on you!!!!!" He said.

But I just looked at him . should I forgive him???? Or not?

"Please dash! I will never cheat on you! I hate lightning dust and I will always be, your far more precious to me!!! Please dash! Forgive me for hurting you" he begged..

"I............." Should I forgive him or not?? Wait a second..

"you think I'll forgive you?!!! Or rather do you think I'll believe you?!!! You have no proof that you didn't went a date with lightning?!! And do you know what? I hate liars!!!!! And if you are lying I will hate you forever! Or rather......................b..........br...brake up with you"

I said. Then his eyes widened. I left them.

The girls crossed there arms and looked at soarin..

"Remember our punishment?!" Aj reminded him
"How could I forget??" He said with a frown.

Pinkies hair turned flat then she lost it......pinkie was walking to him like she's gonna kill him or something
But AJ held her
"Now's not the time pinkie" AJ said
"P...pinkie?? Hahahh! Who's that!!??" Pinkie asked
"Uhh you are pinkie pie" sunset said
"Just say her full name and she'll go back to normal" twilight whispered to sunset.
"Oh ok.....ehem....PINKAMENA DIANE...uhh....PIE!!!!!!!!!!" sunset yelled
"Huh?" Pinkies hair popped back to fuzzy hair...literally it popped back..to normal..

"Stop!!!!!!!!! We gotta find dash NOW!!!!!! AND YOU MR. ASSHOLE!! KEEP AWAY FROM DASH! OR ELSE ILL PRISON YOU WITH A SMILE ON YOUR F*CKING FACE!!!" fluttershy yelled. Well she started..

Twilight POV

*after a few hours we found dash in the band room.....wait is she gonna sing?!....well soarin's with us but we still didn't talk to him*

"shh! Keep it down!" I whispered to them

Rainbow POV

I sighed. Nothing can make me feel better....so I went to the band room to sing a song....

(Sorry I can't find the right one)

I kneeled down and cried. I didn't know my friends were watching me they went in and comfort me and I saw soarin with a sad face he knows that was for him.....I really hate him........b..but then again.....I kinda like him...urgh!.....that's why I've decided if he does something horrible to me again I'll totally break up with him.......I..guess...

"You ok sugar cube?" Aj asked. I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"You were starring at him quietly for like a couple of seconds" sunset said

"Whatever!" I said then walked away..outside of the band room
But soarin grabbed my arm and stopped me...

"Dash........Are you still mad at me?" He asked

"Call me couch das-" before I could finish he cutted me..

"ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME???!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled at me. It shattered my heart to splinters..that's it!! S..should I break up with him or not?!

"For yelling at me maybe I am!!!!" I yelled back

"Urgh! Dash I'm......I'm tired of this!!" He said.

.wait is he saying.......he's tired of..our relationship?? Oh no.....

"T..tired of...what?" I asked in very low volume

"I'm tired of you!!!!!! Why can't you listen to me for once?!!!! Can't you see its all a MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!"
he yelled at me again this time its a bit louder than last time....he saw me crying quietly and he realized what he just did..

"d..dash I didn't mean to-"
He continued. But I cutted him off

"Listen soarin! If your tired of me why don't you just brake up with me!!"

He was shocked when I said that..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OH MY GOSH!! CANT IT GET ANYMORE WORSE?!!! NOW HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS?! HOPE YOU ENJOYED