HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO YOU!!!!!

ITS HERE GUYS!!!!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!!! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!! OK.....CALM GURL! I really need to shut up before I spill some spoilers....so enjoy!!!!

Next week

Its here! Its finally here! I'm ready and I'm outside of the church waiting for the right time......2 girls were fixing me...like I want my friends!....but mehhh......I'm nervous....what if he says no? Well obviously I'm gonna run....I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.....calmmmmmmnnnnn I CANT!!!!!!! Chill......
"Hey I know your nervous but I can assure you everything will be perfect!" A girl on my right supported me. "Awe thanks" I replied. "Yea! This is your day! So be happy! This only happens once in your life so be sure to make the best of it!!!!" The girl on my left supported me too I thanked her....then they left...after a few minutes the door opened OMG!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE MY FEETS ARE GONNA FALL!!!!! I took a deep breath then smiled gracefully I started to walk in slowly then they are starring at me happily..some are even crying 'tears of joy' people!...as I reached to the altar I saw him........we starred to each other...then the priest say a few words then vows? Ugh.....the sappy time of the year...it was soarin first he held the microphone so everyone can hear....
"Dash..........you lightened up my day as I met you.....you opened up my heart to so many things.....your different from any girl....your smart,talented,loyal, and....beautiful.... I don't think anyone can compare to you.. And I promise you that I will be your best husband ever......I love you dashie" he said I was tearing up...everyone clapped then it was my turn...."s-soarin" started stuttering..I can't help it I'm crying here. " a-after all we've been through you were there by my side....you never gave up on me.....I am a girl who hates boys....until I met you too.....your the reason why I'm so happy today....and I don't think I wanna pick anyone over you....its you who I wanted... And it will take a lot more than the end of the world to keep us apart.....I love you too soarin" I confessed then everyone clapped...I can feel him tearing up... "Soarin....would you take Rainbow dash to be your lovedly wedded wife?" The priest asked. "I do" he replied. "Rainbow dash.....would you take...soarin skies to be your lovedly wedded husband?" He asked. I first looked at the audience then looked at soarin....he is starting to give a worry look that I might say no...... ".......I do" I replied....."and by the power invested in me...I now pronounce you....husband....and wife.....you may now...kiss the bride"the priest said...soarin held my hand then smashed his lips into mine then everyone clapped YAY!!!!

*At the buffet*

"OK EVERYONE TIME FOR THE WEDDING CAKE!!!!!" pinkie cheered "I wanna take a good picture of you two slicing the cake!" Twilight said holding the camera me and soarin held the knife together then sliced the cake perfectly... He placed it in the plate then gave it to me..... After that bride and groom ball dance time!!!!
We slow danced but I'm used to it...after a minute the song changed...twilight starred singing 'love is in bloom'

(A/C: I CANT STOP REPEATING SOARIN AND DASHIE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!)

After the party we went to stayed in a hotel (only me,soarin,my 5 best friends,and my friends boyfriends and our parents) the others took a different room while me and soarin in one room...

(A/N: Guys...... YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM ARE MARRIED RIGHT??????(smirking) let me know if you want some...EHEM! in the next story but be warned....its really spicy and juicy😉 ......FYI, I'M A SPICY AUTHOR [don't judge] )

To be continued......