hot night am i right?

(A/C: hot night am I right? That rhymes......I'm really good at rhyming sometimes....ugh that rhymed too! I'm starting to sound like zecora...)

ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO!!! (YOU ASKED FOR IT YOU GET IT) I'm a spicy author baby!!! Haha! Ok I need to shut up now....this is rated SPG....if your not mature enough then don't read it......... But anyways thank you for FOLLOWING ME!!!!😁😁😁😁😁 and voting.....please vote for more and hope you like it)

We entered the room he closed it behind him...secretly locking it but meh Im used to it.....he started hugging and cuddling me.....then started to swing me around......."awe...your vows were so............sappy" he teased I didn't see that coming I pushed him aside. "Hahah! I'm kidding....I'm kidding.... Your vows were sweet" he said..."good" I replied...then he hugged me again. "And what did you think of mine?" He asked. "It was awesome of course.....and so sweet" I said then smirked at me......

.he carried me bridal style then placed me on my bed...he climbed on top of me then started to tickle me first....I started to squirm a bit....then we looked at each other...he kissed me sweetly on the lips he placed his hand on my cheek then I placed my left hand on his neck and I placed my right hand on the back of his head..bringing him even closer to me the kiss goes deeper then I wanted to take it further I let his tongue slips into my mouth then our tongues were wrestling. he started to make me sit down on the bed then take of the zipper of my wedding gown cause it was too poofy....finally it was of all I have left is my bra and my.. (ya know)  then I took off his jacket then I continued kissing him after 2 minutes we let go then catches our breath... I was took off his shirt and pants....then he pushed me back to bad then he started to kiss my neck it makes me wanna squirm I'm ticklish!!! Then he licked it I moaned softly then kissed me again and he started to take of my bra oh dear.....he unlaced "damn those boobs" he said I punched him not that hard...he suck it.....I moaned then he continued kissing me then I bit his lip then he let out a soft moan. Then he went down to my tummy with a line of kisses then he passed my tummy oh dear....he removed my panty then started licking my core every time he licks it I moaned. Then he removed his boxers then suck he's d**k into mine "Ah s-soarin......" I moaned. He went back then kissed my neck we exchanged positions then I kissed him in the neck to the collar bone then I  licked it. I went down then suck his d**k to mouth he moaned then he pinned me to the bed so that means he's back on top. He licked my neck and moaned he went to my core again then licked it he licked it deeper again and again then continued kissing me uncontrollably I pushed him aside "w-whats....wrong?" He asked catching his breath "d-dude, can you at least slow down?? Your Going too fast on me!" I explained.
"Oh sorry dashie...." He apologized. "Its fine" I said then I kissed him again he kissed back then he placed his hand to my cheeks. Then slowly leaning me back to the bed soon he sat on me I can feel his d**k on top of mine....he kissed my neck then I putted my hands on his neck  bringing
Him even close to me soon he placed his hands on my butt squeezing it "ah......" I moaned. soon he kissed me again then went down to my core licking it again soon he rubbed his thing to mine then we both moaned and after an hour we stopped then put our clothes on
We slept on our bed while hugging each other.....

*the next day*

I opened my eyes and saw soarin sleeping beside me...I carefully move aside of the bed so if I get up I won't wake him up....I kept moving to the corner but I didn't know I was at the edge of the bed so guess what I fell..."ouch!" I said...I hope I didn't woke soarin up....I changed to my outing clothes then went outside..soon I saw all of them at the table near by having breakfast..I walked to them and waved. "So....uhhh did you Fucked last night?" Pinkie asked smirking. " Why would you ask that?!" I asked. "Cause you know....its what happens after a groom and a bride get married" pinkie explained I shivered. "So dashie....how was last night? Spicy or juicy?" Rarity asked. "Hmmm....how about...SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP!!!!" I yelled. "Sorry" rarity apologized. After a few minutes soarin came down "hey" I said. "Sup dashie" he greeted. "So....care to tell us what happened last night?" Pinkie asked. She's still on that? "Uhhhh.....no comment" he replied. Phew.."awe.....but you guys fucked right?" She asked. "If you ask that question again you'll know your answer" I warned her. "Oh really? I get the answer? Ok....did you....guys fuck last night?! Was it spicy or juicy?!" She asked. I grabbed her up from her chair. "Here's the answer to your question" I said to her. Then I pushed her to the pool beside our table the others gasped. "Oh I get it......it was 'soaked'..." She replied

(A/N: GET IT? WHEN PINKIE SAID IT WAS SOAKED...did you get the answer?")

"Really soaked..." She added. Well at least she got her answer....soarin laughed.

*a few days*

We got our own house after that then on the next day things has been wonderful after soarin and me got married I mean like horaay!!!!!!
"Luv you dashie" he said. "Love you too" I replied

The End.