not so fast

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 846 READS AND 92 VOTES!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LITERALLY SHRIEKING/ FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!! hope you enjoy this part!

I lay on his bed then when he was in he laid beside me and started cuddling me...just what I expected

"So nice that you are here..." He said

"W..what?" I said.

"I said its nice that you were here..." He repeated.

"Hhaha ok..," I said then we starred at each other then soarin leaned for a kiss but I leaned back.

"Did you seriously want me to live with you just so you can take my virginity away?" I asked

"Well...........that too" he said

I switched to the other side of the bed.

"DASHIEEEEE!!!!" he whinned

"What?" I asked

"Face here!!" He demanded

I faced him. "There! You happy?!" I asked

"Yup.....oh and I want you to meet my parents personally in NY.." He said

"Wait...your saying...that I'm...going to New york?!!!!!" I asked

"Like I said but with me of course!" He said

"Awesome!!!!!! When?" I asked

"Next week" he said. "But..." He started

"But what?" I asked

"Only if you-" I cutted him

"You just want a kiss? Don't you?" I guessed then he nodded.

I leaned closer to him then kissed him sweetly....then he kissed back I broke the kiss....

"Woah! You said just a kiss" I reminded him

"Yea...but that moment deserved to last" he said

"I love you pie lover!!" I said

"Love you too hon," he said..

we slept then I woke up suddenly in 3:43 am because of another nightmare
I want soarin to make me feel safe but too bad....he's asleep.....urgh! I just wish this stupid nightmares will stop! I'm literally shivering right now....
Grate....I'm starting to cry....

"C..calm down now dash......it'll be alright..." I said as I tried to comfort myself like soarin....but its different...

"Ok I'll just go outside to the kitchen then grab some water then head back to sleep.....with out waking soarin up" I planned then started to go outside then turned on the lights in the living room......

"I'm.....so...scared right Now.....I can't believe it! I'm rainbow freaking dash! Who's scared of the dark like fluttershy....." I said then turned the lights on the kitchen next then quickly grabbed a water from the refrigerator then I drank it then went strait back to the room.....which....I forgot where it is....

"Fvck! Which way is it?!" I asked myself......

I went To different rooms....and then on the left hallway.....damn this place is so huge.......I only saw one door I was so scared to open it who knows what could be in there.....I opened it and only saw a crib, rocking chair with a freaky doll with a knife in it (like Annabelle) my eyes widened then stepped back then turned around to the door...but somehow I heard the chair stopped rocking..... When I looked back I saw the doll......gone.........