Chapter 1

Hope you will enjoy this!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third Person's POV

After the battle of Weirdmegaddon (is that how it spells?), everything was at peace unless for the brunettes. It was the day that they have to return home, leaving all the weirdness and their second family. They've packed their bags and waited for the bus. Saying their last goodbyes and off they went. Sitting in the back seats, waving their hands on the windows and gave a sad smile as the Bus went on to recall it's journey. The brunettes known as Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines, went to sit back and drifted off to sleep to wait for the journey of the long ride to end.

Dipper's POV

We were leaving our Grunkles and friends to go back home but hoping to go back here for the next summer. I made a promise that I would return the hat that Wendy and I exchanged and a promise tagt I would grow taller and get stronger to defend myself. It might take years for e to change, as long as it's fulfilled.

In my current situation, my sister was already sleeping thanks to the damn dorito's mess he are which made us clean whole week. It was tiring but worth it. I was already drifting to sleep, as an image came into my mind. A young man, hazel brown hair that was lowly tied up by a black cloth, his eyes we're amazing- his sclera was all black while his pupil was golden yellow, elf-like ears and ha sa top hat with a yellow cloth at its waits. He wore a black and white tuxedo with white gloves, black shiny boots with yellow tips, his coat has two tailed and has a black bat wings that could manage himself to fly. All sums up? He's a good looking guy. I haven't realized but I was staring at him and he stared back at me, suddenly he gave a warming smile at me. I gave a wide eye. He walked near while I can't move an inch so I just stand there and calmed my heartbeat.

"Hello Dipper! Great to see you again! How's life?" He said casually to me, than all of a sudden.

"Hello Alcor! Life? Well it's pretty boring" I heard a familiar voice at my back.

I turned to see... me? No, my younger version smiling towards the good-looking guy.

"You know what's more boring? When you get to live with it for a century or a millennia!" Alcor -as what he was called- groaned.

My younger version just laughed, you know what's on my mind? What the hell is going on?!

"Hey, Dipper. Don't forget me okay? If you do, I won't exist anymore" his voice was filled with sadness, I looked at my going version and saw him gave a sad smile.

"I won't, I promise. I will never forget you, you stupid dream demon" this caught my attention.

He's a dream demon? And why did I mean by never forget him? Were we friends? Who is he?

"Of course, I'm your guardian. Remember, if you ever forget me, I'll always be by your side. Forever" he said and begun to vanish.

"Goodbye, Alcor" my younger version sadly said and he begun to vanish as well.

Than all diffident kinds of memories came to me, the time that met with Alcor, the time that he always protect me from my bullies, the time that he help me studies and especially the time that he to told me about all supernatural beings in the world, no one wonder I love mysteries. Than it struck, I forgot about him? After all these years! I forgot him! What kind of a person am I?

"A paranoid one, to be exact"

Huh?

I turn around to see, the same person that the lost memories has been showing just appeared in front of me. I don't know how to feel, anger? Remorse? Sadness? Aaaghh!

I ran to him and punch him in the stomach.

"Wha-Ooof!"

Than I begun to rant while he clutch his stomach and giggled.

"Why? Why did you leave me?! No wait! I left you! I'm so mean! What kind of a person am I?! I'm suppose to be there with you but I'm not! You said that you won't exist if I forget you! Than you said that you'll always be with me! But I didn't see you!....."

Than I break down crying.

I felt arms around me only to see Alcor hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I've should've done that sooner. It's just that, I don't want to interfere with your happy life on that moment so I kept silent and watched everything instead" he said to me and I just stifled a small laugh.

"Happy life? Dude! Its worse than that! I got to save my sister, I almost killed my Great Uncle Ford if I hadn't allowed Mabel to open the rift- I kinda felt betrayed that part- and I have to fight some cult and a dream demon and defeat him and........ Dream demon" I directly looked at Alcor as I got out of the hug. He titled his head at the side in curiosity, which I find it cute.

"Do you know, Bill Cipher?" I asked.

".....ahh! Cipher, yes him. I've heard about him when I was young. People said that he was a young prodigy of being a dream demon although he is a bit insane but he's good in his job anyways. He has a twin brother that was banished and send to the other world with takened half of he's power for being too weak and disgrace of a dream demon. But he isn't, he's kind and totally opposite of Bill Cipher, he's name is Will Cipher" he explained, this time my curiosity is kicking in.

"Have you met them? Have you fought with them? When have you met them?" I want to asked more but I'll just ask a few for now.

"Well, yes I have met them. I haven't battled with them since I wasn't a high prodigy like him but people underestimate me saying I'm weak but I'm totally opposite of it, I'm more powerful than him actually. I met them when I was educating" he answered my question with his signature smirk.

I nodded in understanding. Although, I'm quite shocked to know that he's powerful than Bill Cipher. He's even my guardian, I wonder if it's okay for him to teach me magic-

"Dipper, you've arrived. Wake up now sleeping beauty" he grin and I just glare.

"Sleeping beauty my arse"

"Language Dipper"

"Yeah, Yeah"

"We're like old married couple fighting"

"What?!"

"Nothing! Now move along!"

I was back in reality and I we have stopped at the same area where he left to Gravity Falls. In front of my home. We directly went out of the bus, to get tackled by our worried parents. "Guys, we need to talk" Father said while Mother was nodding her head off. Me and Mabel looked at each other than back at our parents and gulp.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Should I continue? Did you like it?

Anyways......

To Be Continued;