Chapter 4

I have thought of a Wonderful story! Enjoy! I do not own the picture!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third Person's POV

"Go on..." Dipper said, as his laying body went to sit straight with his back on the wall.

"Once upon a time-"

"You know what? Forget it, every story that starts with that quote is boring"

"Fine! A long long time ago-"

"Much better" Dipper smirked. While Alcor merely groaned and rolled his eyes.

"There were two sisters that we're princesses, born with extraordinary gifts. Far beyond than a mere mortal could achieve. These princesses represents the Day and the Night.

The older sister has long rainbow hair that sways with no air. Has pale skin with purple eyes that seems to glow with sparkles when the sun hits her beauty. She always where a long white dress with a sun on the middle of her skirt. She has the most amazing smile that could lighten up anyone's darkest world. Except for her younger sister.

The younger sister has long dark blue hair with little stars that sparkles in the dark and sways with no air. She has the most pale skin which attracts people during the night with her neon green eyes that seem glow when she make an eye contact to anyone. She wore a dark blue dress with a crescent moon on her skirt, filled with stars as well. She rarely smiles, but when she does, it's a sign that the world is ending-"

"That's just mean" the brunette frowned.

"Just kidding, anyways. They both represent the Day and Night. The older one represent Happiness, Light and all the positive. While the younger sister represent the Sadness, Darkness and all negative. Unknowingly, even the Dark has something positive.

The older sister get to enjoy her lifetime as her people get to enjoy her Day, while the younger sister gets nothing. People shun her away, sleeping her beautiful night a d waited for her sister's Day. The younger sister grew jealous, for the people get to enjoy her sister's day and not her night.

One night, the younger sister went out to her castle while her sister sleeps and so did her people. She walked through the forest that was light enough for her to see. As she reached to the city, everything was quite, she frown" the dreamdemon stopped.

Dipper frown, imagining the younger sister's situation. He felt familiarly odd.

"The younger sister continued to walk, going to a forest where she lays rest in front of a clear lake. But as she reached their, she saw a person bathing" Alcor snicker and smiled sadly as he stopped.

Dipper felt an odd sensation that he should blush from embarrassment. In the end, Dipper blushed for unknown reason which caught Alcor's attention. The dreamdemon merely smirk.

"The younger sister blushed and screamed in fear which caught the attention of the person. As the person turned around, revealing a pale skin with golden eyes and has a black hair and was half-naked. The person walked out of the lake going to the princess. As he fully got out, the princess was relief that the person was wearing his pants" Alcor laughed nervously.

Dipper chuckled.

"As time pass by while they stare at each other, they got the feeling that they could trust each other. And they did. They introduced themselves. The younger princess was named as Luna while the person was known for a guy and named as Dominic. They went to sleep on that night, where the younger sister finally found her happiness" Alcor smiled.