Chapter 2

Hope you like it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third person's POV

As they went inside, they gathered up in the living room. Silence was only thing they heard as they continue to stare at each other.

"Okay that's it! What do you want to talk about guys?" Mabel shot her hands in air and buffed in frustration.
"What did you want to talk about?" Dipper asked.

The parents gulped. "You see, we are having a business trip for three years and you guys have to at least stay there in Gravity Falls for a few years after you both graduate for collage so that it'll be easier for us to have a safe travel without worrying about you guys since, you can take care of yourselves by then" they hesitantly answered. They nervously glanced at their children, only seeing some wide-eyes at them.

"So you mean, that we can stay in their for like three years?!" Mabel shouted than her frown turned upside down.

"That's what we always wanted!" She continued.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Pines asked, raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well, you see. We wanted to live at Gravity Falls but if you put your cause in that way! Than the effect is the same! Though it's just three years..." Dipper answered thoughtfully.

"I see. By the way, you'll leave by the time your school is finished! Which is the third day of this week" Mrs. Pines clapped her hands and said happily.

"YAY!/Cool" said in unison by the twins.

{ Timeskip! In the third day of the week with 1 year had passed. Still third person's POV}

students were dismissed, shouts of relief were heard echoing from the inside going outside. Students were running out, some jumping, as their torture-- I mean learning work has ended. But let's move to the specific teens.

A brunette with black jacket that has a green pine tree at its left chest a pair of black skinny jeans and black converse, under his jacket was a gray shirt. On his hand was a book. 6'1 was his height (random height actually), he was once short but grew and hadn't change a bit (he's still a mystery hunter). As he reached outside, near the school gate, he spotted his sibling.

"Hey Mabes!" He shouted, as he waved his hand in the air and ran to her direction.

"Hey Dip-dot!" She shouted back.

She wore a long pink sweater that reached her thighs, black skinny jeans with browned boots. She has a pink sling bag on her shoulders. She has a long bubbly hair that reached to her upper waist with her signature pink headband on her head. Her height was 6'1 just the same height from her twin sibling.

They begun to chat their way through as they walked back to their home.

"I can't wait! We're going back to Gravity Falls! I'm sure no one will recognize you, Bro-Bro" She giggled.

"I can't wait for their reaction though" the male twin begun to chuckle.

"Yeah, but you're still your sweaty self whenever you're nervous or embarrass! Especially when you blush from embarrassment, it's so cute!" She begun to squeel.

"I-I d-do not!!" He begun to stutter from embarrassment, as he blushed a shade of pink.

They manage to create a scene from a sudden outburst. Girls, look at the twin siblings, some blush from admiration. Whispering 'he's cute' or 'he's blushing! So cute'.

"You heard that, Bro-bro?" The female twin teased the her twin brother, while the male one blushed darker shade of pink.

"Let's just go" he whispered at his twin sister. As they passed by, he bowed and apologize about the scene to the girls which earned him some squeels. As they were far enough from the crowed they slowed down there pace.

"Looks like you can get girls easily from your...." She grinned. They twin male merely shook his head 'no' and frowned.

"CUTENESSS!~" She than ran to their home leaving his brother in shock. As soon as he got away from his shockness he grinned evily.

"You're so gonna pay for saying that to me, Mabel!" The twin begin to ran after his sister. A battle-cry was heard from the streets as the young man chased his sister. People in the streets just chuckle at their actions and some looked in amusement.

As they reached their home, they went in with some pants but caught their breathes. They begun to smile and went to the kitchen.

"Mom! Dad! We're Home!" They said in unison. Thumps were heard from upstairs.

"We're coming down just a minute! And we already packed your things as well" a deep male voice said.

"Hold on a minute! Dear!" A female voice said.

As they went down with the luggages on their hands. They arrived at the concrete floor with happy smile.

"You better behave while we're gone, Got That?!" The father jokingly scolded with his happy grin.

"Yes Sir!" Mabel shouted like a soldier while saluting.

"Kay, Pops!" While Dipper just smiled and pat his Father's shoulder.

"Mabel, Do not go and get in trouble okay?" The Mother scolded lightly.

"Yes ma'am!" Mabel salute once more earning a chuckle from her mother.

"And Dipper, don't go and chase some boys now okay?.... Or maybe you can" the Father warned but whispered the last part of the sentence and winked. Dipper blushed as a response and punch lightly at his Father's chest.

"Dad! Gosh! Don't worry, I won't. Unless I have an interest in him, but! That'll take a while" Dipper grinned sheepishly.

If you're wondering why? Dipper have manage to gain his confidence to tell his parents that he's bisexual and his parents were just proud that he has the courage to tell his parents and let him be with his interest.

Beep!

Beep!

"Would you look at that?! The bus is here. Go on take your luggage and be on your way! Don't worry about us, we'll be fine just call if you need any help" The Mother said. Mabel saluted as she reached out of the door, in front of the bus's door with Dipper beside her. She went in first. Dipper was about to went in hit he heard his father.

"And Dipper! If you found the right guy you better tell me, if he hurt you! I'm gonna smack some senses onto that guy, if he ever hurt my prince!" His buff Father shouted as he grin. Dipper just blushed but smiled warmly and waved goodbye.

"I will Dad! Love you guys!...... And Mabel said the same!" Dipper shouted as he went in.

As they settled on their seat, they looked out the windows and saw their parents waving goodbye and went in their home.

They both settled and waited for their journey to end as they take the long road that had unexpected things happening. Hopefully, nothing will get in their way. While Dipper happily drifted off to sleep and waited for darkness to take over.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Do you like it?... Should I continue?

Anyways....

To Be Continued;