Chapter 5

Hallo! Hope you'll like this! By the way the picture above is the summoning wheel of Alcor! It's just hard to explain it, so I chose this picture as the main one. Enjoy!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third Person's POV

Dipper continued to run, panting while grinning which he found it odd bit can't stop smiling from excitement. Than a voice boomed.

"Stop right here"

Dipper stopped to finally reached a large clearing buy what made him uncomfortable was for the fact that there was the statue of his greatest enemy that almost made him lost his sanity. The statue of Bill Cipher.

Dipper frowned.

"Why here?" Dipper asked, as if no one can gear him. He thinks though.

"This place has a large energy force which can male me be summoned easily" Alcor answered.

"You still haven't told me why you're called as a dreambender" Dipper growled.

"Ahh.... Right. I'll explain when I'm in the physical world. Don't you worry, I'll fill that curiosity of yours, Little Dipper" Alcor amusingly teased.

"You do know that this weird birthmark of mine is a big dipper?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah! That's why I teased you Little Dipper~"

"Point taken"

"Also about the energy source? It's because Bill-fvcking-Cipher is here. In statue form though" Dipper said.

"Who cares? He's a statue, maybe he can't hear us"

"Maybe...."

Dipper cautiously went near the statue and stood in front of it. Reaching for it's hand with hesitation, he mostly had a contact with the cold surface. Than in a second he retreated his hand back, he found a stick and begun to poke the statue.

"You're being an idiot if you need my compliment"

"I'm just.... Checking.That's all" Dipper stopped poking and sat in front of Bill Cipher. Staring intently at it's eye. Than he gave up and sighed.

"Fine, guess he can't hear us from now on" Dipper fell backwards, landing his back to grass while spreading his legs.

"Can you send me the image of your summoning wheel though?" Dipper asked out of silence.

"Mmm-K" Alcor lazily agreed.

[The picture above is the Summoning Wheel of Alcor]

"I see, well better do this quick so you can explain things further" Dipper grumbled.

Than Dipper started to make the summoning circle on the dirt on the ground but nothing happened.

"Ummm... Al? What do I do next?"

"Oh, Right! No need to say a spell just put some of your blood on your sign"

"Which one? I mean, there's a Big Dipper and a Pinetree...."

"How about both? It would be very pleasing to taste your blood for once, My Prince"

"Dude..... Don't call me that...."

"Fine! PRINCESS~"

"That's EVEN WORSE!"

"Than, which do you prefer?" Alcor narrowed his eyes, saying each word carefully.

"....the.... Prince... I guess" Dipper begun to blush from embarrassment and softly answered, scratching at the back of his neck.