Chapter 3

Remember! I do not own Gravity Falls By the Way! Just letting you know. Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dipper's POV

As I reached at the darkness, I closed my eyes and waited for the right time. As I open, I saw the replica of the Shack and some childhood toys at the ground with doors on different places. I walked tot he Shack and walk in, it really is the Shack. I wonder where he is?

"You called, my lovely constellation?"

I heard the familiar voice, I turn back, only to meet with my guardian dream demon. I smiled widely and ran to him, I reach to him, I hugged him directly. A bone crushing hug. He hugged back but pat my back rapidly.

"D-Dipper... C-Can't Breathe"

I heard him say. I let go and he take some fast breathe.

"You've gone strong my boy! Have you been on workout?"

I giggled which made him curious.

"I thought, you've been watching me! And yes, I did. Cause my Dad said that I need protection-"

"Okay that sounds weird.... Hey! I'm your protector!"

"-So he teach me to do karate, judo and some more" I said. I remember the last time, he trained me, I judo flip him suddenly as he creep at my back. I laughed and so did Alcor.

"Say! Let's talk our way through as we wait for the travel to end... I know! I'll tell you on how to summon me!"

"If I summon you, wouldn't that making us having a dealing,of a sort?"

"Well.... No, it depends on me actually. But! If you want to make a deal, I don't mind at all just not the negative ones, though. It'll lead you to the wrong side"

"Okay, how am I suppose to do that?"

"Well my summoning wheel is... Yes I have a summoning wheel and yes it is the same as the Ciphers but the middle isn't a triangle with one eye instead it's a star with bat wings and has an eye..... as well and has the six fingers, pinetree, shooting star and.... Yeah"

"Okay...I'll try it!"

"But do not do it in the Shack. I have an immense magical power that could detect by your Great Uncle Stanford, so it's better to go the deep forest and don't you worry cause I will protect you if something bad happens"

"Okay! Now I'm excited! We could go mystery hunt! And go to Carnivals! And mystery hunts! And some dungeons and dungeons and.... More Dungeons!"

"Hahaha, take it easy Big Dipper! I will go with you but in order for me to stay in reality, we need to make a deal first. Got it?!"

"Got it!" Than suddenly, my body became hazy.

"What's going on?!" I panicked as I was fading.

"You're waking up. Don't worry, I'll try to make a telepathic conversation with you and me. Just wait"

As my body fully faded, I woke up by a strong shaking.

"-PER!"

"-IPPER!"

"DIPPER! WAKE UP!"

"AHHHH!~" I shouted as I stumble awake.

"Why! What's going on! Some Triangle around?! The dorito is here!"
I rant as I panick and looked around.