Three

Kiara POV:

Food! Finally! When the bell rings I literally run to the library. At least I did not get lost. I look around to see Morgan talking to another girl and they seem to be in a very heated conversation.

"Hey Morgan". I smile over at the girl.

"You should do modelling. You're beautiful. Hailey by the way. I'm guessing you are Kiara? Morgan has told me shit loads about you. And to think you only met an hour ago".

"Well,hi Hailey. Nice to know you have a crush on me Morgan",I wriggle my eyebrows at Morgan and she smiles.

"Oh please. I have my eye on someone else".

"She's talking about Justin. Hot guy number three between Evans and Alex",Hailey says.

"Oh so there's three of them?". I look at Morgan

She nods. Hailey grabs on both Morgan and I's arms and drags us to the canteen. "I'm hungry. I don't know about you people but we need to go".

"No need to get aggressive woman! Hails. I can walk on my own".

I laugh as Morgan complains. I think I have new besties! We get to the canteen and to say it wasn't loud would be an understatement. I felt like we were at  the call center. Very loud. We grab our food and walk over to an empty table. Right in the middle of the canteen.

We sit down and start eating. "Girls, sleepover? We would get to know each other better that way",Hailey suggests.

"I'm game only if she's fine with it". Morgan points over at me and I smile.

"Okay. Sleepover it is. My apartment".

"Hell yeah!",another voice butts in. I look over at the person and frown. Oh. This must be the Justin.

He sits next to Morgan and smiles at her. He kisses her cheek and Morgan blushes.

"Hey M". Aw. They're cute.

"You're a goner man".
I recognise the voice and I look up from my food and smile at Evans. He sits next to Hailey and smirks at her. She avoids eye contact and continues eating her salad.

Are they? "Yeah. They are. Turn that frown into a smile".
Doofus.

"I wasn't frowning",I retort.

Alex gives me a bored look and eats his pizza. "So whose apartment are we going to?", Justin asks. Morgan looks at him and smiles.

"Kiara's. And no,not invited". Justin frowns and looks over at me.

"I'm --".

"Justin, figured". I cut him off.

"And you say I was creepy",Evans says.

"Whatever". I take out my phone and I check the time.

"Oh my goodness! Make up already!",Morgan looks over at Hailey and Evans.

She frowns and pouts. "I hate it when you two don't talk". Hailey and Evans look at each other and Hailey's eyes soften. Even worse,they're in love.

"Bunk?",Evans asks Hailey. Hailey looks at him and smiles.

"Let's". They both stand up and leave. I look at the retreating figures and frown.