Twelve

Kiara's POV:

"Is that what you are going to be wearing?",Hailey asks as she cringes at the outfit I picked out.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it?", I stare at the outfit.

"It's your first date with Hunter and you are going to be dressed as if it's lazy day",Hailey says.

"What? Of course not! What do you think Morgan?",I look over at Morgan to see her staring out into space. I walk over to where she was sitting and sit next to her.

"Morgan? Are you okay?", Hailey asks.

"Huh? What?",she snaps out of it and looks at us.

"Throw that outfit away. I thought you said he said that you should dress to impress. Now that's just a recipe to chase the poor boy away",she says. She stands up from my bean bag and walks over to my wardrobe.

I look at Hailey and shrug my shoulders. She's trying to avoid the situation. Don't try asking or next thing you know you will be getting flushed in the toilet. Last time you asked someone a question you banged your head. No time for jokes Yara! Focus!

"Somehow,you have a lot of clothes but you don't know what to wear",Morgan eyes some of my clothes.

I walk to my wardrobe and take out my black high waisted jeans,white T-shirt and black ripped jean jacket. I walk to the bathroom and put my clothes on. I walk out and stand in front of Morgan and Hailey.

Hailey looks up from her phone and gasps. Morgan eyes me head to toe and smiles in satisfaction.

"Which shoes are you going to put on?",Hailey asks.

I walk to my drawer and take out black and white socks and put them on. I walk to my shoe section in the walk in wardrobe and take my black ankle boot heels and I put them on.

"So? Do I look fine?",I eye myself.

"Fine? You look hot!",Morgan says.

I smile gratefully at her and Hailey. Hailey hands me my red NY cap. I tie my hair into a ponytail and put it on. Morgan sits me down by my vanity and does my make up.  She curls my ponytail and applies a nude lipstick to my lips.

"Simple and yet classic",Hailey states.

My phone vibrates and Hailey hands it to me. I open the message and smile.

Hunter:

Are you ready? I'll be there in twenty;-)

I send him my reply and put my phone on the vanity. Hailey and Morgan smirk at me and I shrug my shoulders. "What?",I stand up from the vanity and eye myself in the mirror.

I smile in satisfaction and nod my head.

"You really like him don't you?",Morgan asks.

I nod my head and tug at my jacket. My phone starts ringing. "That must be him. But it's weird because he said he will be here in twenty minutes",I say.

I grab my phone and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi Kiara. It's me,Marianne. You have a guest by the name of Alex. Should I let him through?",she asks.