Six

Kiara's POV:

It's currently a Friday aka the day I am going out on a date. I have plenty of time to get ready since I had no classes today. I walk down the stairs to get myself an apple. My phone vibrates showing that it's a text.

Doofus:

Face time?

I smile at the text and open the fridge.

Me:

Yeah. I'm bored anyways

My phone starts ringing to indicate Face time and I answer it with no hesitation.

"Hi",he says. I smile at him and take a big bite of my apple. He let's me finish chewing my apple.

"Hey Alex",I reply. "Missed my face so much you even have to request a Face time?"

"Don't flatter yourself Cel". He rolls his eyes. Cel? As in like Celeste? Aw... I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Cel?"

"Short for Celeste",he says.

I smile at his cliche nickname for me. Someone seems to be talking to him because he averts his attention from the phone to the person. He runs his hand through his hair in irritation and he looks at me apologetically. I shrug my shoulders in the form of a question. The phone gets snatched away from him and I come face to face with a young beautiful girl.

"Hi! Are you Awex girlfwend?",she asks.

"No. I'm his friend. What's your name sweetie?"

"Sofia. He's my bwother. When will you come vwisit us?",she asks.

"Do you want me to come?", I ask her.

She nods her head vigorously. I smile at her.

"Okay. I'll be there in a jiffy". She hands Alex his phone back and walks away screaming. I hang up and send him a text.

Doofus:

Why did you hang up?

Me:

Come pick me up. I'm coming over to your house.

Doofus:

Why should I ?

Me:

I'd hate to make a kid cry you know?

Doofus:

Fair enough. Be there in 15

Me:

I'll be ready by 14 minutes;-)

I speed walk to my closet and put on my blue skinny jeans,camouflage tank top and white Air max shoes. I put on my red beanie with a K on it. I walk over to my vanity and take off my contact lenses. I put on my glasses and rush downstairs. I walk out of the penthouse and take the elevator to floor one.

"Hey Hunter",I say.

He looks up from his book and smiles.

"Hey. You going somewhere?",he asks.  I hand him my keys and smile.