Waking up

I've had this idea for awhile now, and I really think it could work out in Fairytail. Now, my OC is not a strong fighter, but she is good with something else. I'll show you all if you keep reading!

"What do you have to say for yourself Vulpecula?" The red eye and blue skinned king said, towering over the tiny looking 15 year old girl who stood calmly by her mad partner wearing purple top hat.

The girl looked at the king defiantly with her glowing gold eyes as she spat her words. "I have nothing to say other than me stating that I will never become a slave ever again." She stood straight, tall, and confident in her dark blue dress that blew wildly against her.

The king's scowl deepened as he watched the girl, pure wrath filling his red eyes as his fists shook in his clenched palms. He knew what he was going to do to the girl, but her partner seemed to be getting on his last nerve as well, even though he didn't break any laws. Why they had to be tied together in spirit was a wonder since they purely hated each other. It made everything a lot harder than it should've been.

"Please sir," The girl's male partner spoke as he glared his eyes at his hated partner. "I would rather not be working with this mental case anymore, either. I would happily become my own spirit." Then the two partners sneered at each other before pouting their noses away, both of their arms crossed over their chests.

"The same also goes with me. He is a factor of why I did what I did." The girl snipped, not giving either of them a glance.

"You don't get a say in this discussion, Lupus!" The king roared at the girl who didn't show an once of fear. "And even if I separate you both, you both will be punished!"

The male of the duo gaped his mouth and stared shocked at the king. "But sir, I didn't do any-"

The king cut him off with a wave of his hand. "That's right, you didn't do anything. You could've stopped her before she even started. You will be punished, but not as severe as your former partner."

The male opened his mouth to speak once more, but shut it after he processed the information fully. He even gave a tiny grin as he realized that he didn't have a mental headed partner anymore.

The girl still didn't do anything and still stood there defiantly with her face turned away, though shriveled in anger. She couldn't of cared less with either of their desires, she was mad because of why she got in trouble and how that made her break a silly law. It was very absurd and insignificant in every way, and it wasn't fully her fault.

But she couldn't change either ones mind, no matter how hard she would try, if she tried. And she already knew the punishment and it was almost as clear as a death sentence; banishment till death, pretty much the same thing for the girl.

"For you," The king pointed at the girl's partner. "Your punishment is magic restriction for six months." The girl's partner nodded in somber agreement, as he knew that he would just make it worse if he spoke up.

"Yes sir," Was all he muttered and it was only heard by his partner, but only barely.

"As for you," The king turned he anger gaze to the girl. "You are hereby banished from this world, not to return ever." And with a wave with the king's hand, he made them disappear and leave his presence.

~~

1st P.O.V

I woke up with a major headache in the middle of who knows where. Trees loomed high above me with fleeting figures speaking in gibberish and floating themselves to me. They all seemed to want to talk to me, as if in some type of distress.

One of the shadows that stood out to me was the image of a young girl with white rabbit ears and a fancy, velvet red, dress. She stared me down with a cold and calculating face that made me want to punch her.