Mission Heartfilia

"We're supposed to help Master catch a Heartfilia heiress?" I asked the water Mage, Juvia. She stood beside me and was unemotional as usual. "I think some of the lesser wizards could catch a rich runaway."

Juvia and I were never close, because our personalities always clashed and she always brought rain with her. But I always tolerated her and she vice versa. She was always very quiet and reserved, which I highly respected, and she had her longer blue hair curled tightly at the base of her cheeks and wore a heavy navy blue coat with a fur shawl that had a teru teru doll attached. And since she brings rain wherever she went, she never got any sun- and is in turn very pale. Chesha had taken to calling her a water ghost, to which I had to slap him upside the head for because that was rude.

"I believe so, as well," Juvia replied with an equally reserved voice. "But I believe she is allied with the Fairytail guild over in Mganolia."

Now it made sense now. Fairytale came up not long ago to crush us and become the top guild in all of Fiore. Most everyone in the Phantom Lord guild despised Fairytail for that and would easily want to fight them if given the chance. But I believe that Jose would love a reason to create war with Fairytail, and would have a more just cause if they refused to give the heiress up. I was curious about them because of their own flying cat, but I didn't have a true hate towards them for any certain reason like the others. Sure, Fairytail took a few more high ranking jobs, but that didn't mean we should hate them so much to want to just attack them. Bidding our time and building could bring us back to stop spot again.

I wondered why Jose hated Fairytail so much to actually take this job. Did he want to cause war? Or did he want to do a civil deed and help a rich man find his daughter?

"It pays well enough," I sigh to Juvia, folding the job request paper with the large pay. "And Chesha's sweet tooth is expensive."

"Yes, your little cat always seems to perpetually have a treat with him in his tiny little paws." Juvia replied passively. I think it was meant to be cute or something, but the way she put it made it sound of bored accusation.

But I just nodded and walked to the dark corner of the room to where a small seat resided. We were in Jose's office and all that was inside his room was all of the element five team. Chesha was eating his candy goodies down at the bar. When I was called to Jose's office, Chesha could've cared less to go with me if he knew he had a bag of sweets and knew where I was.

But inside Jose's room it was a common wooden office style with all the spacious room he would need plus more than Chesha and I's apartment. His desk sat squarely in the middle if the room, windows that belonged to churches were lined up in the back and pillars that held up the ceiling were unhidden just like the downstairs.

Occupying the office with me, of course, was the other four of the Elemental Five. We were a group who controlled the main elements, plus some now with me now, and was our team of S-class mages.

Aria, the giant, airspace Magic user and blindfolded man who always like to cry and comment how sorrowful everything was- he even said to me once that it was sorrowful because I was beating Ginge up once again for his klepto tendencies-. He stood behind everyone like a wide towering pillar. A blind fold covered his eyes and most of his magic abilities. I was very confused about him and his personality all the time, and I would ponder his conflicting size and personality every time I saw him.

Juvia, otherwise known to many as the rain woman. Her body was made of water and could heat up to extremely high temperatures when you got her angry enough. Nothing physical could touch her unless she wanted it to or she was hit with a surprise attack, but nothing surprised Juvia. She is one of the Mages I considered to be fine unless you get on their bad side.