Part 1

Natasha

"Your father has lost his mind" I said, as I set the bed for me and James.

"We get married, we are now legal to do to anything, and that's when he ditches me, he goes to sleep on that stupid thing" I gestured at the stupid single bed in the corner.

James smiled and cooed, I lay down, and lifted my shirt, helping him feed.

The door opened, and I quickly covered James and myself with a sheet. If he and I are playing strangers, then be it.

"Can I take him? " he asked.

"He is feeding, and he sleeps during his feed, in the morning then" I said irritated.

"I just want to give him a good night kiss" He said.

"I said, he is feeding " I said, emphasizing on each word.

He smirked and then turned, walking over to his bed he lay down.

"I.. I have seen that quiet a lot of times" he said.

"Yeah, that's why we can't share the bed, right? " I said. You don't get to see me until you stop with your nonsense.

I turned the lights off, "Goodnight, stranger husband " I said.

"Goodnight, stubborn wife" he said.

Ignoring him, I turned to sleep.

I woke up, and found James still sleeping, good, I can bath before he wakes up.

I quickly left the bed, and rushed to the wardrobe, taking my things, I entered the bath, without clothes.

And....

"What are you doing here? " I yell.
Steve was in the bath, enjoying himself, and we both had no clothes.

"Bathing " he smirked.

"With the door unlocked? " I asked.

"Well... I wanted you to run into me like this" he said, pulling me into his arms.

"Urgh! Stay away from me" I said jerking him away.

"You really want to? " he said, raising his eyebrow.

I tried to not stare at his handsome body, and concentrated on his face.

"I.. am going" I said.

I picked up my towel, and was about to leave, but he stopped me, with his hand blocking my way.

"What? " I asked.

"You are so beautiful " he said smiling.

"Steve.. " but I couldn't stop myself. Urgh!!  I hate myself for being so weak for him.

"Screw you" I said, pulling him into a kiss.

We kissed each other, hitting the wall of the bathroom, the water falling on us.

We were inside the shower, kissing, until I heard James's cry.

"James " I said panting.

"Of course" he said.

I wrapped the towel around my body, and rushed out, James was crying for his feed. I quickly picked him up and started feeding him.

Steve came out, rubbing his hair with the towel. What is his plan? Seducing me? But why? I am already his wife now.

I looked away, fed James, and then entered the shower back.

****

Steve

I picked James up, "Your mom is such a tough nut to crack Jamsie" I said.

He smiled, my little angel.

"No worries, daddy is going to crush that nut the hard way. " I said.

James grabbed my finger, and started playing with it. I kissed his forehead.

"Natasha!!! " I yell.

"What? " she answered from the bath.

"He isn't full " I said.

The door opened instantly, and she rushed out, holding the towel close to her chest, water dripping all over the floor.

"Give him to me" she said rushing to me, but James was asleep.

"You.. but.. he is.. Steve? "she looked at me confused.

I put James down in his cot, "I said.. he isn't full.. didn't mention James" I said with a smirk.

"What? " she asked confused, and then understood, going all red.

"You.. you are pathetic" she said, and walked away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my arms, feeling her curves with my hands.

"Why are you doing this? Aren't we supposed to play strangers? " she asked.

"Strangers can flirt" I said.

"This is cheap flirting, and do you know what I do to guys who try to do this? " she asked, I moved my head in negative.

She kicked my leg so hard, I lost balance , she hit me in the stomach with her elbow, and punched me in the face. Damn you Black Widow!!

"Next time, remember that I am no ordinary girl" she said, looking at me as I lay on the ground.

She turned to leave, I grabbed her leg, and pulled her down, she fell on top of me, I pushed her down, pinning her beneath me, her towel had fallen out of her hands.

"I am no ordinary man either, my darling " I said.

I descended on her to kiss her neck, but she punched me in the stomach, and twisted my leg with hers, making me hit the ground, while she towered me.

"You shouldn't be spending too much time with Stark, he is been a bad influence on you" she said.

But I was blinded by her beauty. The way she leaned on me, her wet hair on her side, water droplets falling on my face. Her eyes shining brightly, her skin so fresh.

I moved my hand and put it on her cheek, tracing her skin, down to her neck, and shoulders, then chest. She flinched as I fondled her breasts, and then pinched her belly. My wife, I can proudly say, is the most beautiful woman on earth. And she belongs only to me.

"What's the deal with you? " she asked in anger.

"I don't know" I said, my voice unrecognizable to me, "I can't think when I get lost in your beauty ".

She made an annoyed face, and moved off me, taking her towel and entering the shower again.

And I just sat there, thinking of ways to make her admit that she loves me. Because all I want now, is for her to say it, and mean it, and blush bad when I kiss her, once she admits loving me.

****

Finally a chapter here, I have started so many stories I can't do justice to all, but anyways, how was it? How hard do you think it would be for Steve to make her say it? This story is going to be very naughty and cute, because they are married and forever together. Hope you enjoy. Give your reviews.