Part 9

Natasha

Sam and Sharon got married. I was trying to be happy for them, but I have a tendency to be a little insecure.

James liked his new aunt a little too much, which his mother didn't like obviously.

I tried to keep him away as much as possible.

Days passed so quickly, and I couldn't believe it when my baby started crawling, then walking and then speaking a little.

His first birthday was such a huge celebration, the lavish party by Tony first, and Steve and I had a wild night later.

But it was his second birthday that got us completely mad. Since he was off my feed, he could stay with Tony, he didn't need me at night, he was able to eat and walk and talk, tell about his necessities.

That left Steve and me alone for the night.

"You seem to be in a naughty mood" Steve said as he returned after a bath.

I was sitting on the bed, with his favorite kind of lingerie on.

"Well" I bit my lip. In a blink on an eye, he was on top of me.

"Forget it, I don't want to talk, I just want to make rough, love to you" I laughed.

"Control" I said taking his head in my hands, "I don't understand, why the sudden desperation? "

"I don't know Nat, I just. I love you" he said.

"I l... " I almost said it. No, I didn't confess yet. It was so long, I felt it wasn't even necessary anymore, but it was, it certainly was. I loved him. He needed to know.

He didn't pay attention to what I was about to say and instead crushed his mouth on mine, kissing me as desperately as he could.

Well, we had been separated for about a week. He had to go for a mission, and was back just in time for James's second birthday. We were so used to each other that a distance of one day felt like decades.

He explored my mouth the way he always does. He kissed my neck, the way he loves to. He made love to me in the way I felt the most pleasure. We were one. Together. Inseparable.

When he was asleep, I kissed his cheek. "I love you" I mouthed, and then cuddled to sleep.

___________

7 weeks later

"Mama" James called for me, "I want milk, mama" he raised his arms for me to pick him up.

I wasn't feeling so good lately. My head was spinning and I was nauseous.

"Jamie, can you ask daddy to get you that, I am not feeling well" I told him.

"Mama, please! " James insisted.

"James!!! Can't you just" My voice was harsh, and that made my baby sad. His eyes filled with tears.

"Oh no, sorry baby, sorry" I quickly took him in my lap and brought him close to my chest, "Mama, loves you baby, sorry, please forgive mommy"

I got tears in my eyes too. God! Why was I so emotional?

"It okay, mommy" James gave a kiss on cheek, "I love you".

"I love you too my baby" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I'll get your milk"

I placed him on the couch and went to bring him milk. But as I was pouring it, I felt an intense urge to puke, and I rushed inside.

"Mommy?? " James saw me, he rushed behind me, and stood outside the washroom as I puked. As I returned he was again teary.

"Sorry, mommy" he said innocently.

"Its okay darling " I sat on my knees, "its not your fault. I.. " What the hell was wrong with me anyways. I took his hand and then poured him a glass of milk.

I was adoring my son, when realization hit me. I quickly took out my phone and checked the date. Oh my God!!! Was I? Again?

"Baby! Mommy needs to go somewhere, come let's take you to Wanda" I told James. He nodded and I quickly changed and left.

______

I panicked outside the lab, awaiting my results. I needed to 100% sure.

"Here, ma'am" the kind lab lady handed me the envelope. I thanked her and then sat down. My hands shaking as I opened the envelope and then unfolded the paper.

"Positive " It was written in bold. My... My test was positive. I.. I was pregnant... For the second time. My Jamie was going to be a big brother. He would have his sibling. The reason I....

My eyes had tears. Of joy, and.... Guilt!!!

I had to tell Steve, but that would... He would think I got what I needed. Siblings for James. Happiness for James. Our marriage was for James.

No!!! He shouldn't think that. James was our love child. Out of wedlock. Steve wasn't happy with our way. But this baby. It was perfect. Our baby after our moments of love. Our second baby. If James brought us together. This baby would complete our bond.

"I will tell your daddy" I said, putting a hand on my lower belly, "but first, I need to tell him that I love him. I need to tell him, he is much more then James's and your daddy. He is my life. I'll tell him baby. It is the right time. Thank you. Thank you for coming. And completing me. And my relationship with your daddy."

I took my phone out.

"Yeah!! "Maria asked annoyed.

"I need your help" I said.

"Okay, that's not very new.  For what? " she asked.

"I need to give Steve a surprise, tonight  " I said.

"Okay, what's the occasion? " she asked.

"Can't reveal now" I replied.

"I hate you, fine. Tell me what you want me to do" she said.

I explained everything and then returned to my car. Till now, only James knew how I felt about his daddy, and he was too young that time. And now I will tell Steve before I tell anyone else. Both that I love him. And I am pregnant with our second child.

*******
I was supposed to update Queen on Atlantis, but then someone requested so dearly for this that I couldn't refuse.
I know I am doing injustice to these hanging stories. Anyways, sorry for the huge leaps but, its time for Nat to convince now. And it couldn't be before she is pregnant again. She acted selfish when she had James. She will be different when she has Anthony.
Do give your reviews.