Part 4

Steve

"You what? " Tony stood up as I shared my story with him.

"Tony, what should I do? She is too stubborn, if I let her close she won't ever confess" I said.

"Why do you even need the stupid confession now? She is your wife, go for it" Tony said, "I am amazed at your control, you have a very sexy wife"

"Tony!! " I raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever, do you need my help again? " he asked.

I nodded, "You didn't act well on my advises before but anyways, I would still help you" he said.

"What would I do without you Tony? " I said.

"Get killed, or something like that" He said, "So, you want mama Romanoff to confess, for boring Rogers, its tough you see, I never understood her choices"

"Tony!!! " I hit him on the arm.

"Shshs, your wife is here" Tony said, and we both went silent.

Natasha walked in, her hair flowing beautifully behind her back, her skin glowing.

"Morning Stark" she said.

"Morning Mrs. Rogers" Tony said.

She glared at him, then went to the fridge, and took some milk.

"You are missing on this beauty? Seriously? " Tony whispered.

"Shut up" I whispered back.

She walked away, and we both kept staring.

"Stop it, she is my wife"I said in anger.

"I know" Tony said sipping on his drink, "Now don't just sit here, go" he pushed me.

"Fine! " I said, and left.

I entered our house, Wanda was playing with James, and Natasha was having breakfast.

"Hey Cap" Wanda said.

"Hey" I pat her hair, and sat down beside her, she was making things float and James got so excited.

"He is so cute, Natasha can I take him for sometime, please? " Wanda pleaded.

"Okay, but bring him back if he is hungry" she said.

"Thanks " Wanda said, and picked James up, he hugged her neck and played with her hair as they left.

"Sam and Wanda can fight tooth and nail for James, its crazy" Natasha said.

"Wait for Tony to jump in, he always wins" I laughed.

"Tony is the biggest baby among them" Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Coffee? " she asked.

"No, I just had some with Tony" I replied.

She ignored me then, and finished her breakfast.

Our bell rang, and I opened the door.

"Hi, Steve " Sharon flung her arms around my neck. Oh God!!

"Where is James? " she asked

"He is.. with Wanda" I replied, my heartbeat raced, Natasha wouldn't mind killing her at all. Why was she here?

"Fury has send me to fetch you, he has some important things to discuss, at a secret place, so come on" she said.

I turned to look at Natasha, scared, she looked away, she was angry, someone save me from the widow's bite.