Sickness and Protective Brothers.

The next morning, George sat up slowly in his bed, but then immediately wished that he haven't, when he suddenly felt a big wave of nausea overcome him.

He quickly jumped out of bed, and barely made it to the bathroom in time, before he started violently throwing up into the toilet below him.

"Great. Just great. We're on the biggest tour of our lives, and I just had to get sick!" George thought sadly, as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

He was throwing up, on and off, for a few more minutes, before it finally stopped... for now anyway.

George stood up slowly, and made his way over to the bathroom sink, he looked in the mirror above, and grimaced.

He looked awful.

His face was as white as a sheet, he had sweat rolling down his forehead, and the tear tracks from earlier, were still apparent on his face.

The youngest beatle sighed.

The boys wouldn't be happy about this.

No, no... they didn't need to know, he could hide it.

"Yeah...I'll just take a shower, and then I'll look as good as new, they won't notice anything wrong... right?" The youngest muttered aloud to himself.

The three elder Beatles walked into their hotel room, now with very full stomaches.

The hotel stuff had called them early that morning, stating that they were serving a full English breakfast, just for the boys.

They'd felt bad that they didn't invite George, but since the youngest didn't wake up from the loud phone call they'd gotten, that even John had woken up too, which he wasn't too happy about, they'd thought the younger was still tired from his sugar high last night.

Though, they all knew how much George loved his food, so he probably won't be too happy with them when he finds out.

"Well, I'd better go check if sleeping beauty's awake yet." John smirked, as he started making his way over to Ringo and George's shared bedroom.

As soon as he walked in, he frowned.

Where was George?

Suddenly he heard the bathroom shower turn on, and realised, that obviously, the younger was just taking a shower.

John rolled his eyes, and walked over to the other side of the room, then began banging on the bathroom door.

George jumped at the sudden loud noise, almost bumping his head in the process, unfortunately it was enough to immediately make his nausea come back.

"Hey junior! Hurry up, would you? We've got to leave soon, to rehearse for the gig tonight!" John shouted, loudly.

George sighed sadly, placing his head in his hands.

He still felt terrible.

"Ah... yeah, I'll be out in a minute!" George yelled back, his voice cracking slightly.

John once again rolled eyes, and started making his way back to his other band mates.

Paul and Ringo both frowned when they saw John walking back into the room, without George.