Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

NIALLS P.O.V

after I leave Diana and jade I start walking to my first period class I miss Diana I wanna hug her forever and the fact that she wanted my jacket that was way to big for her made my morning. I love that girl more then life it self I would die with out her.

I only wish she saw what I did like how her brown hair makes her bright green eyes shine or how she has the worlds best curves and don't even get me started on that ass tho,my point is she is the definition of a sexy, perfect young woman. I only with she could see that...

When I get to my first period class which is math I see my best friend Louis "hey,man how's it going" he says "ehh it's going" "so how are things with you and Diana" he asks "umm there good,yea it's good" I say looking at my converse "I'm glad to hear that" he says as our teacher walks in "take your seats class".

DIANAS P.O.V

jade keep going on about how cute we looked going down the hall together. I really miss Niall, I know been away for 15mins already miss him I miss being in his arms I want to still be in them it was safe I love how he says I love you.

" hello!" jade ask waving her hand in my face "sorry zoned out" I say " I can tell!" she yelled "anyways all I'm saying is you guys would be cute together!" she tells me.

"I don't think he likes me like that" I say meaning it

"are you kidding me you guys Hug, kiss, text and call each other all the time you guys are like already dating" she yells

" I think he just cares" I say

" a little to much" she says "whatever" I say really wanting to end the conversation

After school I see Niall at his car he's on his phone "Niall" I yell "yea" he looks up looking around not knowing who called him "right here" I say waving my arms "ohh haha I was wondering who calling me" he laughing

I hug him he puts his phone in his pocket he Hugs me back lifting me up "ahh Niall put me down" I yell he after a couple more minutes of me yelling and laughing and him spinning me we fall on the ground laughing "your crazy" I say caching my breath "not as crazy as you" he says looking at me I look at him,. my faces inches from his I can feel his hot breath on my lips,my lips brush his "holy shit I fuckin knew it"

(Ohhh cliff hanger tell me what you think of this chapter hope you guys love it so far) vote and comment. This is my first fanfic so sorry about the short chapters