Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

Jades p.o.v

When I wake up I look at Niall he's holding Diana I shift my gaze down to Diana she's smiling in her sleep. she really doesn't realize how Lucky she is to have him, I could make him so much happier then she could. yea I know "crazy" right I'm in LOVE yea love with my best friends "Best Friend\boyfriend".

NIALLS P.O.V

when I wake up I'm hugging a pillow,

I reach down in to my pocket to grab my phone when I turn it back on it reads 12 missed calls all from my mum I should call her back as I put my phone to my ear I all I hear is Diana singing One of her bands songs I'm not to sure, anyway I get up and walk in to the kitchen all I see is a dancing Diana with her head phones on as she flips pancakes.

I can't hold in my laugh Any longer than I already have. I Guess she must have herd me because she turns around so fast and asks "how long have you been there!" On-l-y about 15 mins of you dancing and singing" I say in between laughs . She swats me with her spatial that's in her hand. "oww" I say laughing now she's laughing with me.

"hey are you hungry I made pancakes and eggs and some bacon" she says "of cores. is jade still here?" I ask not seeing her this morning "no she had to leave I guess" "oh ok" "we'll the foods ready" she say putting the pancakes and the other food on the dinning room table

*after food*

"Alright Diana my mums probably calling the cops and reporting a missing child right now but thanks for the food and call me later so we can hang out if that's ok with you?" I say "yea of cores! I call you when my mom gets home" "aright bye Diana see you later love you" I say hugging her "bye Niall love you to".

DIANAS P.O.V

After Niall left I was home alone and bored after stocking people on Instagram I was in some need of coffee so I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed my moms car keys and walked out the door.

Ounce I got to Starbucks I already new what I wanted. when I walked in almost every person looked at me I felt so insecure then I looked down and realized I was in shorts and my cuts were showing .crap.

I pretend I dint see and I walk to the resister "hi miss, how my I help you" the cashier says looking from my face down to my thighs and back up to my face "um.. can I have a Carmel frap" I say with my head down looking at my sandals "sure what size" "can I have a large" I say after this morning I'm ganna need all the coffee I can get "sure that's going to be 4.63 pleases" after I pay the lady I stand in the back of the store in till she says my name I walk over to the front of the store and grab my drink and walk as fast as I can out of the store.

Ounce I'm in my car I wanna cry I look down at my thighs scars and new cuts are all over some are deep and some are little but there so ugly no guy is ever going like me or love me I wish I would have put that razor down so many times but I lost a war to my self over and over.

|||||\\\\\\\\\|\\\\\\\|\\|\\\\|\|\|\\|\

Ok so idk if this is a long chapter but I hope you like it vote and comment