Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE

DIANA'S P.O.V

"holy shit I fuckin knew it" I hear jades voice I pull away jumping to my feet forgetting we were still in the parking lot I hear Niall getting up "its...just...... W-w-we" I stutter I'm lost for words I turn my head to Niall hoping he had an explanation he looks just as lost for words as I do.

"It's just, nothing you guys almost made out."she say looking for me to Niall "umm no we,we were just umm" Niall try's but fails "yea that's what I thought" she says with her hands at her hips. "well, any ways I'm going home do you wanna ride home" she asks looking at me

"sure" I say not really wanting to go with Niall I turn to him "bye Niall love you" I say not wanting to make it weird "bye love you to" he says looking at his shoes "I'll text you" I say walking away with jade to her car.

"What the hell was that" she ask once I get into the car "what" I ask "you guys kissing and shit" she ask yells " Can we talk about something else pleases" I beg "yea whatever" she says as she leaves the school

"Have you got it accepted to the college yet"?
"it should be here soon" I tell her " "have you" I ask "no not yet" "I really hope I get in I'm so tired of Ireland" I tell her "me to"

When she pulls up to my house I hug her from my seat "bye thanks" I tell her before opening my door "unwelcome ill call you and we can talk about you and Niall" she says "ok"

When I open my front door I see my mom eating ice cream watching tv on the couch "what are you doing" I ask "eating" she says showing me the can of ice cream "I'm going for a run care to join me" I ask maybe a little harsher then I wanted "no I'll go tomarrow" she tells me and then faces the tv "sure" I say and jog upstairs.

I open my door slip off my convers take my legging off slip on yoga pants take of my shirt throw on a workout tank-top tighten my pony tail throw on a head band.

I put running shoes on and jog down stairs there's a note " went on a date with John,won't be back till late don't wait up 30$ on the table for dinner you can invite jade or Niall and THATS IT! -love you mom

"Whatever" I say out loud I get out of my phone and text Niall ,--

me:hey my mom left you wanna come over?X
Niall :yea be over in 5 :)X

I run up to my room and throw a pair of black skinny jeans on and my p.t.v shirt with my purple jacket. I run over to the bathroom and put some mascara and a thick layer of black eye liner, I take one last look before running back down stairs.

I check my phone to see what time it was when there was a knock on the door "come in" I yell.