Chapter 4

CHAPTER FORE

NIALLS P.O.V

when I pull into Diana's drive way I can't help but to feel nerves which never happens "Niall just calm down ok" I say to my self . when I get out I walk to her front door I knock "come in" I hear her yell so I open the door.

"Shit" she yells from kitchen. "what" I say as I walk into the kitchen "I got salsa on my favorite shirt" she says with a chip in her mouth and salsa falling off her favorite band t-shirt. she is to cute.

Ding,dong.

The door bell ringing snaps me out of my thoughts when I look at Diana she trying to lick the salsa off her shirt. I can't help but laugh she realize that she's not alone she's blushing like crazy I'll get it I say getting up.

when I open it I see my best mate "hey Harry " I say,I totally forgot he worked at nandos "Niall!" he says hugging me with his free hand that doesn't have food in it.I hug him back

"Niall is the food here?" Diana asks walking next to me when she looks up from her phone in her hand she sees Harry.

"hey I'm Harry" he say " Diana" she say with her one of a kind smiles "umm you wanna come in" she says opening the door a little wider "umm no I have anther Order " Harry says handing me the bag of food "how much" I ask "its on the house" Harry says "thanks mate " I say " anytime nice meeting you Diana bye" he says walking away "bye thank you again and nice meeting you to" she says waving.

When we get back in side she's on the phone with jade I'll i here is

"Hey you wanna come over, it just me and Niall, no you won't , ok see you when you get here.

When i walk back from the kitchen to grab plates I see Diana eating "hey save some for me" I say siting down "sorry it's so good" she says wiping her mouth with a paper towel.

I eat a pieces of chicken by the time jade is banging on the door "Ill get it" Diana says getting up.

DIANA'S P.O.V

"Hey" I say hugging jade "hey so where's the food?" She says looking over my shoulder "over here" Niall says pointing at the bag of food "oh nandos ....its been to long" she says running over to the bag me and Niall can't help but laugh at her,"what it has been to long"she says with her mouth full.

After we're done eating we all decided to watch a movie Niall and jade both wanted a scary movie so we ended up watching 'jeepers creepers' after we set up the living room floor to a bed for three and making popcorn we laded down I laded in the middle and Niall and jade were both at my sides when the movie starts Niall grabs my hand and scoots a little closer to me I get butterfly's. why am I getting butterfly's nialls my best friend I mean I wish we were more but were not so I need theses stupid butterfly's to go away.

When I wake up me and Niall legs are tangled up and he's hugging me and jade is snoring. I turn my phone on to see its 4:30am. I wondering if my moms home? I don't feel like moving so I just close my eyes and think what if me and Niall were alone all last night?

/////////////////////-/////////////.

Sorry about my shorts chapters vote ad comment

'