Chapter 1

'I open my eyes to my stupid alarm clock. I throw my feet over my bed and pull out my scale. I step onto it '125.4' "ohh joy" I say out loud I go in to my bathroom and strip off my clothes till I'm in my panties and bra.

'I look into the mirror I can't help but cry. my thigh's touch I have fat arms ,I don't have collar bones. theses are my thoughts every morning.

'So I do what I do every morning. open one of my cabinets and pull put my razor and sit on the toilet seat and start cutting into my already scared skin.

i started cutting in 6th grade when kids used to call me "fat,ugly, stupid".

'I started cutting deeper thinking of all the times I cried and when I look down I see the mess i've made blood dripping off my leg onto my carpet I put my razor back and take off my bra and underwearAnd hop into the shower.

'After I get out I rap a towel around myself and walk to my closet to see what I can ware. I pull out a pair of black leggings and my 'I'm not sorry' t-shirt. I look at my hair "gross" I moan I put it in to a ponytail and I take on last look before grabbing my bag and phone.

I walk down stares and unlock my phone and text my best friend telling him 'I'm ready'. I make my way to the kitchen and grab a water and stick it into my bag.

I go to the front door and grab my white converse and go out side to wait for Niall. I sit on my steps, me and Niall have been friends for five or six years he has helped me get through every thing with out him I wouldn't be here. I hear him honk his horn pulling me out of my thoughts. I run over to his car and open the front door"hey buddy" he says "hey" I say useing the best fake smile I have "what's wrong" he asks.

'Nothing" I say feeling bad for Lying but I don't feel like talking. "Shit" I yell "what" he asks looking at me and then looking back at the road "I forgot my jacket at home", "you can ware mine it's in the back" he says "no I don't think it we'll fit" I say as we stop at a stop light

He looks at me like I'm a crazy lady "are you crazy your so thin if any thing it's ganna be big on you, wach grab it" he says so I turn around and pick it up "now put it on" he says . so I unbuckle my seatbelt and slip it on and just like he said its way big on me. "told you" he says as the light turns green. it smells just like him "hey can I have this" I say pointing at the sweater "uhh sure" he says smiling

When we get to school we find parking in the way back . after we park he gets out and walks over to my side and opens my door for me "thank you good sir" I say laughing "your welcome". as we're walking through the parking lot were holing hands.

when we get to the front doors of school he let's go and opens the door for me and grabs my hand again. we walk through the halls like this and we get stares and I can here people whispering and pointing but the only thing I'm worried about is how long this is ganna last.

When we get near my locker I see jade. I see her eyes go from me to Niall then at his jacket on me then down to are hands. "What the hell are you two finally dating!?" She ask i can't help but blush so dose Niall " No we're not dating" I say she rolls her eyes and says "well we're ganna be late so I'm ganna take her from you bye Niall"

"Bye jaded bye Diana" he says hugging me and kissing me on the cheek and waving goodbye to jade.