Chapter 1

Finally, today was the day. Today was the day that I finally got to see my favorite band perform live. We saved up all of our money and had been waiting for this day for months. After hours of babysitting and days of waiting, today was the day that we finally got to see them up close in person when we were used to just seeing them on our computer screens. Fantasy suddenly became reality.

My best friends Danielle, and I were huge fans of One Direction. They were all we thought about, talked about, and cared about. People thought we were so weird for caring about people who didn't even know we existed. But we didn't care, we were Directioners for life. That day we were doing errands around town before we went to the concert. We had tons to do. We got our nails done, shopped for the perfect outfit, and made signs to bring to the concert.

"Where do you want to eat?", Danielle asked. Our stomachs were grumbling after walking around for hours. "Nandos!" Danielle shook her head. I laughed. Danielle and I made jokes about One Direction all the time. "You wish!", she yelled back. After arguing about a place for ten minutes we finally decided to go to this little cafe around the corner. It had the best clam chowder in town.

After scarfing down my soup I looked around the restaurant. It was a cute little restaurant, small but still nice. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar red polo. As I looked closer at the man I saw spiky blonde hair, big white shoes, and a grey hoodie. No it wasn't, it couldn't be. I shook my head at myself. How could I think such a silly thing? 

"Are you ready to go?" Danielle nodded as I paid the check. After getting to the car I looked down at my watch. It was 5:00! "Danielle we gotta go look what time it is!" I was flustered when I couldn't find my keys. I rummaged through my purse but there was still no sign of them. " I can't find my damn keys! I must have left them in the restaurant. I'll be right back." I told Danielle the plan as I raced out of the car and down the street to the cafe. I hoped no one stole my keys, I just got my license and my parents would be pissed. I swiftly walked over to the booth we were sitting in, no sign of the keys. It was a fairly empty restaurant but I found a man that was working there. "Hi umm excuse me?" He looked up in disgust like I was bothering him. "Umm did you find a pair of keys? I think I left them here..." I stopped talking when someone tapped me on the shoulder. i turned around to see him. I took it all in, his sky blue eyes, his perfect blonde hair. "Are these the keys you were looking for?" He said flirtatiously dangling the keys in front of my eyes. I gulped. No words were able to escape my mouth. I slowly grabbed the keys from his hands. "Ttthanks." I stuttered. I guess he thought it was funny because he laughed.

The entrance of cafe caught my eyes when I saw multiple teenage girls flooding into the restaurant. "Come with me if you want to live." He joked as he grabbed my arm pulling my towards the back door of the restaurant.