Chapter 8

It was her. Savannah Jones. The most cruel, meanest girl I have ever met. Let me tell you a little bit about Savannah. I have known her since 2nd grade. Ever since then I have been bullied by her every single day of my life. At the beginning she bullied me about my clothes, my grades, everything. It got worse as we got older. In the 7th grade she started spreading false rumours that I was anorexic and bullemic. The worst rumor was that I paid this guy Johnny, who I had a major crush on, to have sex with me for 5 bucks. The rumors got so bad that my parents even got involved. After finding out what happened I moved schools right away. I guess it was a good thing because that's when I met Danielle.

I looked into those cold eyes of hers. She hadn't talked to me ever since that day, the day I finally stood up to her. She never bullied me again after that day. "Well well well if it isn't Sydney Thompson." I felt like I was going to cry but I held int he tears. "Is this your boyfriend or did you pay him too". She turned around and walked the other way. I wanted to slap her hard in the face. I ran to a bench across the street almost getting run over by a car. Niall quickly crossed the street unscathed. "Sydney what's wrong? Are you ok?..............Who was that?" "I don't want to talk about it." Niall sat down next to me on the bench and put his arms around me. A tear streamed down my face. Seeing her today made me relive those horrible memories of her bullying me. I looked down at the ground so Niall couldn't see that I was crying. He hugged me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong babe? Do you want to talk about it?" Niall had opened up to me so I decided to open up to him. I told him everything.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Sydney. I had no idea! Come here." He gave me another big Horan hug. "You are so strong, Sydney. For standing up to her like that. I probably wouldn't have been able to do it. You are a very brave girl." He kissed my forehead. "I would fuck you for free." He laughed and I laughed histerically almost snorting like a pig but I'm glad I didn't. Niall could always cheer me up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the day Niall and I walked around town and shopped a little. Even doing the simplest things like that made me so happy. Just being with Niall made me so happy.

After walking around for hours I had the craziest idea. "Lets go to the beach!", I exclaimed. Niall smiled. "Ahh I love the beach. That sounds like a great idea." He held my hand and kissed me softly on the lips. We walked over to his car. I directed him on how to get to the beach while driving. 

As soon as we reached the nearest beach we parked in the parking lot and just ran to the water. I flung off my sandals and put my feet in the water. Even though I wasn't a surfer or a swimmer, the beach was always my real home. I loved the salty smell of the sea and the wind through my hair. Niall was besides me admiring the ocean. It was beautiful. We had come right in time for the sunset. The sky was colored with purple, pink, orange, and yellow. "You know what's beautiful?, he said. "What?" I bit my lip and smiled. "The sunset." He laughed. "And you're pretty too I guess", he said sarcastically. "You're beautiful...... Don't let anyone tell you different. Promise?" I nodded. I kissed him on the lips. 

After it started to get dark we headed back to the car to go home. I fell asleep half way through the car ride. I woke up the next morning to see 5 heads above me, staring at me. 

Author's Note:

Thanks so much for reading guys! I'm really enjoying writing this, it's all I can think about recently. Don't be afraid to comment, vote, or become a fan of me! I just reached 100 reads and I'm seriously so happy. I mean lots of people have thousands, even millions but 100 is good enough for me haha.