Chapter 4

Niall took me by the hand whisked me away into another room with a big red couch and a huge table of food. This room seemed like his little sanctuary. We both plunged onto the couch. He got up immediately and went over to the food table. That boy was always hungry. He went over to the table and brought back a plate of strawberries,crackers, and chips. He sat back down on the couch. I could feel his breath he was so close to me. 

He started to make conversation with me. “So, did you enjoy the concert?” My heart was pounding so heart I was worried he could hear it. “ It was amazing. I thought that your solo was great in More Than This. It’s my all time favorite song.” I hope I wasn’t being too intense about my fandom. I wanted this to be perfect. “You're too kind." He smiled. "I waved to you did you see me?" I nodded. "You know It was so cool to run into you today. Usually fans just attack me for an autograph or something but you’re different, Sydney. You seem so cool and down to earth. I’m so glad I get to the chance to know you.” I smiled. Never in my life had anyone said anything that sweet to me. “Niall you are too nice. Usually celebrities are stuck up and mean but you, you are different from them Niall. You’re a good different.” Niall and I just starred into each other’s eyes for at least 2 minutes straight. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. “Hmm lets see what we got here.” He looked down at the plate of food he had in his hands. "You hungry." "I ate before the concert but yeah, a little. I feel like I'm always hungry." I laughed. Might as well call me a fat ass. "Me too! People are so weirded out at how much I eat. It's ok though. We can be weirdos together." He said we. We as in Niall and Sydney.

He picked up a strawberry and slowly fed it to me. I smiled. "Thanks babe." He shoved the rest of the crackers in his mouth.  “Do you want to listen to some music?”, he leaned over me to grab a CD from the table behind us. I could smell his sweet, musky cologne. He stared into my eyes while still leaning over me. This was my chance, I thought to myself. I kissed his lips softly. I stopped to see what he would do. Did I move too fast? Did he think it was strange that I was kissing him already? I mean we had only met today, was it too soon? He stared into my eyes and kissed me back slowly. I held on to his blonde locks. He kissed my neck but then stopped suddenly. He paused while staring into my eyes. "You have the most beautiful eyes. I could stare at them for hours." He just stared at me. What's wrong with me? Was there a booger in my nose? Did I have something in my teeth. "They look like the blue and green sea glass I find on the beaches in Ireland. Absolutely beautiful. He kissed me on the top of my nose.

He set up the music in a CD player. It was Boyce Avenue. How did he know? “I absolutely love Boyce Avenue. I mean, not as much as I love you guys. But their covers are amazing.” He laughed at me babbling away. We Found Love came on next and my heart started to melt. He started mumbling the words.  This moment was perfect, with the perfect guy and the perfect music. We started to kiss. He stopped to sing the chorus, “We found love in a hopeless place… we found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hopeless.. we found love in a hopeless place.” His voice was heavenly. It was like he put the stars in the sky. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam walked in on us kissing. Niall quickly got off of me and sat down next to me on the couch. “Oh umm I’m sorry I.............I forgot to knock. I'm so sorry I didn't know I umm.. I apologize. Niall we are going to talk about this later ok but anyways Niall we’re about to head back to the hotel.” Niall laughed at Liam. He looked at me like he was asking me if I was ready to go and I nodded at him for reassurance. Niall responded to Liam, “ Yeah mate I think we’re ready to leave now.” Niall took my hand and I followed him back to the main room.

We walked outside to a black van. I guess they used it for traveling around when they were on tour. Before getting in the car with Niall I remembered I totally forgot about Danielle! “Niall, wait! I forgot about Danielle. We gotta go back! She probably worried about me and I promised her I wouldn’t leav….” Niall told me to shut up in a nice way by kissing me. He reassured me that they were okay. “Relax, Sydney. She's fine. I won’t worry about her. She's in good hands.” He winked at me. I guess he was referencing the "good hands” to Harry. Danielle and Harry hit it off right away. I knew they were meant to be together.

I got into the van with Niall. Of course there was a bodyguard there to protect Niall. He was greeted me right away and he was very kind. While we were driving downtown I pointed out restaurants that I like and certain landmarks that I thought was cool. He smiled at me, “Sydney you’re so smart.” He pinched my cheek and then kissed it. “I’m kind of hungry, what do you think about getting some food sweet cheeks?”, Niall kissed my cheek softly. “I know just the place.” I smiled back at him sarcastically. “In and Out, please,” I told the driver. "Oh my god I love In and Out! I mean my all time favorite is Nandos but In and Out definitely comes second." I laughed. You could talk about food for hours with that boy. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

We finally arrived at the famous In and Out burger restaurant. Well, I shouldn’t really call it a restaurant. “Next time I'm going to take you to a real restaurant!”, he protested. “This is the best restaurant in town!” I argued. 

We went inside and ordered our food. I got my usual, a chocolate shake and a plain cheeseburger with fries. I noticed the fans and the right away. Shit.