Chapter 11

Niall put his hands on the counter with his shoulders stiffened. He hung his head down and looked at the counter. He shed a single tear drop. It ran down his face slowly and eventually fell to the counter below him. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying really hard now. Tears were flying and he was sniffling trying not to cry so much. 

I didn't really know what to do at this point. He was crying so hard now I didn't know what I could do to cheer him up. I went over to him on the our side of the counter and I just gave him a hug. I didn't say anything. I knew that when he wanted to talk about whatever happened he could. 

A few minutes later Niall finally spoke up. "My brother, Greg, was in a car accident. He's in the hospital back in Ireland. I can't fucking see him because we are in the stupid United States. I don't even know if he's ok! Hell he's probably dead by now." He sounded very angry. He broke out of my tight arms around him. It scared me. I had never seen him like this before. "It's ok Niall, I'm sure he's fine. Don't act like this." I rubbed his back. He grabbed my wrist and removed it from his back and backed away from me. "No it's not okay Sydney. Don't you understand that my brother is probably dying right now? I can't be with him because I'm on tour for my stupid fans!" "Niall don't be like this!" His face was suddenly close to mine with his finger pointing at me. "You know what? You're just another stupid fan. You're the reason why my brother is dying right now!" He stormed off into another room and slammed the door shut. I looked over to the boys on the couch and their mouths were wide open in shock.

I started balling. I couldn't hold back the tears. "Wow." Harry said. "I've never seen Nialler like that, ever." Zayn said. I turned around and the boys saw me crying. They got up from the couch and went to me. They were really comforting. I was so scared of Niall now. Before I felt like he could always protect me and be there for me but now I was scared he was going to hurt me. Liam put his arms around me and gave me a big hug. Liam was too sweet. He was always the one to cheer you up. "Thanks Liam." I said through my tears and sniffling. I just stood there crying on Liam for about 10 minutes. I didn't know what to do with myself. Niall had been in his room. He wouldn't open to the door to anyone. 

"Liam can I spend the night? I'm still really upset and I don't feel like going home." "Of course babe.... You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He smiled. He was probably the most caring of the bunch even though they were all so sweet. At least that's what I thought. Stupid Niall. "Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the couch. I fall asleep on mine all the time." "No Sydney, I won't take no for an answer. You are a guest so you get a bed." He put his hand on my shoulder and reassured me. "Follow me." He took my hand and brought me to his room in the suite. He handed me some pjama pants. I guessed that they were his. "Here you go. They're probably going to be a little big but its better than nothing!" "Thanks Liam, you're the best." "I know." He smiled. He just stared into my eyes. "You have the most gorgeous eyes", he stuttered. Why would he say that? He has a girlfriend. "Umm.. thanks?"

Liam's POV:

Poor Sydney. Niall just took all of his anger out on her and she seems really upset. I don't really know how I can cheer her up. I just tried to be nice and caring. 

"Are you all set for bed?", I asked. I just wanted to make sure she was ok but I think she was taking it the wrong way. "Yeah I'm not really tired though. Do you mind staying with me Liam? I don't really want to be alone right now...... we can watch Toy Story 2!" Sydney smiled. "Well in that case, sure." I plopped down on the bed after putting the movie in and I pressed play. After about 20 minutes into the movie, Sydney fell asleep with her head in my lap. I didn't want to disturb her so I just let her be. I eventually feel asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV:  

I was still half asleep with my eyes closed when I heard someone storm into the room. I ignored them and went back to bed. All of the sudden I heard yelling as I was yanked out of bed. "Liam what the fuck do you think you're doing? Get off of her you ass." He pulled me off of her and shoved me. i shoved him back.

"You know Niall, maybe if you weren't such an ass to her we wouldn't have this situation." I yelled back. I didn't feel anything for Sydney but I made him think that so he would feel bad. "Maybe we should settle this outside." Niall said looking over at Sydney. She was in shock. She just sat on the bed staring at us. I grabbed Niall's arm and dragged him out of the room. I shut the door so she didn't have to see this. 

 Author's Note:

Oooo it looks like there is some tension between Niall and Liam. What's Liam going to do to Niall? Keep reading to find out! Don't forget to comment and vote! xxx - Sydney