Chapter 3

Danielle flipped out. "Oh my God. Sydney! I can't believe you met Niall and he gave you his number! Are you going to call him?" She finally caught her breath after spitting that out. "Yeah later. After the concert we're going to meet up. He can definitely hook you up with Harry." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. She loved Harry even though she wouldn't admit it. 

 _____________________________________________________________________________

The concert was absolutely amazing. It was just the way I imagined it but it was even better. The boys looked fantastic in their classic outfits. Niall in his red polo, Harry in his blazer and matching bow tie, Zayn in his varsity jacket, Liam in his plaid button up shirt, and Louis in his stripes. They sang their greatest hits like One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful but they also sang my favorites like More Than This, Moments, and I Wish. Niall's solos were amazing, even better in person. We were so close to the stage I felt like I could touch them. Niall's eyes connected with mine during his solo in Moments. I felt like he was singing the lyrics to me. "Close the door throw the key. Don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen. Don't wanna be without you my judgement's clouded like tonight's sky."

I called Niall right away after the concert. He answered on the first ring, he was probably waiting for my call:

"Sydney?"

"Yeah, hey! Where should I meet you?"

"I see you I'll come to you."

Right when I hung up the phone I saw Niall. Just seeing him made me smile real big. "Keep cool." I whispered to Danielle. I knew inside that she wanted to scream but she didn't thank God. He gave me a big Horan hug. I introduced Niall to Danielle and she looked like she was going to faint. I grabbed her shoulder and fake giggled to reassure Niall that she was alright. "Its nice to meet you. How about you guys come backstage? You guys can meet the boys." We all nodded because we were too excited for any words. 

We followed Niall backstage into a crowded room filled with crew members, food tables, and two big, red couches spread out across the room. I instantly saw the smiling boys. They were all there, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They were even cuter in person. They all smiled at me and I blushed. They all greeted us like gentlemen. It seemed so unreal that they were all standing there before me. I was so used to seeing them in pictures and videos but not like this. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Eleanor and Danielle were there of course, to support the boys. They looked beautiful as always. Danielle greeted me first. “ Hi I’m Danielle, it’s very nice to meet you all. Did you girls enjoy the concert?” “Hi, it is so nice to meet you too! You are so pretty by the way........we all loved the concert! The boys know how to put on a good show." God why was I such a blabber mouth. I always talked way too much when I was nervous. 

Eleanor came over and introduced herself to us. Danielle pulled me aside to talk to me while Eleanor was talking to Danielle, my friend Danielle. “You know, Niall never brings girls back stage. I think he really likes you. When he likes a girl, he really likes her so break his heart and bad things will happen." She smiled at me. She couldn't hurt a fly but I told her I wouldn't let her down. "Niall knows how to treat a girl right, you are a lucky girl.” She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. If Danielle could see that he likes me, I knew it wasn’t a dream. 

Niall came over to us after he was done changing. He changed into a white t-shirt, sweat pants, and his classic white shoes. Even in sweats, he looked like a sex god. “What are you two ladies talking about over here?”, he said sarcastically. We didn't say anything we just smiled at each other. Niall took my hand, “Sydney, let me show you around.” He whisked me away from Danielle and the boys. We walked through this these long, narrow hallways. We first stopped at his dressing room. He showed me around telling me about each and every thing he does to get ready for concert. I thought it was cute how he had it all planned out. He pulled out the cologne he used. How did he know that men’s cologne is my weakness? “ I use a couple of sprits of this right before the concert so I smell nice for the ladies.” He giggled at his own joke again. “ I have to say, you do smell pretty nice.” I sniffed him and looked into his eyes. I hardly looked up to him because he was barely taller then me. He took my hand and laced his fingers through mine. “Come on, there is still plenty more to see! We can go to Harry’s dressing room next, its right next door.”

We walked over to Harry's dressing room and he was on Twitter. "Hey Harry! What's going on?" "You  know just the usual. Someone asked me to marry them again....."  I laughed. What a cheeky Haz. "You two are so cute. Niall she's a keeper." I smiled and my cheeks turned a light shade of red. I could see Niall blushing too. He smiled at me and yelled secretly to Harry making him shut up. "So anyways..... where to next?" I said looking at Niall.