04. You Are Something Else

Naomi's POV

Since being in England Marty has shown me a good time. He took me sightseeing and he came to all my events to support me. Today was my last day in England and I was going with Paige to support him.

We were backstage at the Progress event to face Kyle O' Reilly.

"Thanks for coming to support me tonight Nay." Marty said kissing me.

"Of course ! It's our last night together." I said. Hearing myself say that I felt a bit sad about it, but I wouldn't tell him that.

"I know.. It's such a coincidence I was here in England for so long. I am normally traveling between the states, England, and Japan. I guess this was supposed to happen huh." Marty said.

"Alright you too. We don't want to see this shit." Paige said, pretending to gag.

"Girl boo. I know you hooked up with the Young Bucks. You gotta spill the tea."

"I plead the fourth.."

"Baby, it's the fifth.." I corrected my friend.

"I wouldn't know. Since I am not American." Paige said.

I rolled my eyes at my friend. I just want to enjoy the rest of the night, since I will be on a flight back to Florida tomorrow morning. "Let's go to our seats now!" Paige said, grabbing my hand. Before she pulled me away I said to Marty. "Good luck babe." I kissed him again.

"I don't see what all my friends see in Marty." Paige said, as we found our seats.

"What do you mean all your friends?" My eyes widen at her comment.

"I should have warned you, but he sleeps with all my friends. He seems to be a bit different with you though. He never takes them on dates. But, Marty is such a player. Thank god were going home. If we would have stayed any longer than you wouldn't want to leave."

It was too late for that. I already didn't want to leave. I wouldn't say I have feelings for Marty, but I am definitely smitten by the villian. All I could think about after the blues club and how dirty he was talking to me. Damn, I need to take him with me.

"Again, sis. I am just having fun. I broke up with Jimmy a few month ago. This is good for me. No one gets hurt and no one gets attached." I said, as we sat down.

We watched a few of the matches and I was getting anxious to see my boo.

I cheered for the villain when he came out and immediately we locked eyes. He licked his lips at me.

Alicia joined us walking with Kenny Omega. I guess she was serious was about getting with him. They didn't look bad together. He sat down, and he pulled her into his lap.

"So what's the deal with you and Marty, Naomi?" Omega asked me.

Which was completely left field. Why were so many people concerned with what I was doing? Can a woman just enjoy her time on the road? Why are there so many questions? "Whatever you heard about me is true." I said, using Marty's line.