Bonus Chapter 06. Unexpected

Marty's POV

Naomi came to meet me at a taping in Florida. I look when she's hot and ready for me. She was down on her knees doing what she does best. I watched her taking all of my dick in her mouth. Her red painted lips wrapped around my cock drove me crazy.

"Damn you've missed daddy huh?" I watched her take my dick out of her mouth and licked the head teasing me.

"Absolutely it's been a whole month. I was craving your dick so bad." She returned to sucking me off.

She was right it's been entirely too long. We need to figure out something else, cause it's driving me insane. "I've definitely missed you baby." I bit my bottom lip while she slurped all over my cock. I swear I love her nasty ass.

I released my hot load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I pulled her up and kissed her. "Trinity... I need you." She was already naked, because she knew it was going down.

I picked her up and put her on my hard dick. I bounced her small frame on my dick. I loved fucking my girlfriend. Especially since she lets me have her anyway. "I swear when you wear your ring gear on tv you're teasing daddy."

"I know.." she giggled. I've been putting extra hours in the gym just so I could fuck Her like this.

"You like being fucked that this Trin?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes daddy!" She kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She dug her nails in my back while I was giving her this good ass dick. "I love it.."

"Damn Baby! I love you." I said, slamming her on the bed, and fucking her hard. She means everything to me.

"Lover.." I wrapped my hand over her neck and she loves when I do this every time. "You belong to me.. remember that." I said, choking while hitting her spot. Trin creamed all over my dick.

We don't even last that long anymore. We we're locked in a hungry kiss while I emptied my seed into her.

I rolled off of her and laid next to me. "Omega has been taunting me, saying he's sliding into your DMs. Is this true?" I asked.

"Yeah.. But you know I don't want him. He's just trying to get inside of your head baby. You don't have anything to worry about."

"Not even Dunne?"

She shook her head. "Nope..."

"Good. Don't you have another one on one match with him?"

"Yes, but it's a handicap match with me and Trent." She informed me. I always liked and trusted Trent. It's just Pete who doesn't know boundaries.

Her phone buzzed and when she looked at the message. She started screaming. "Oh shit!!! Yes!!"

"What baby?" She sat up in the bed and screamed. "Tamina and Trent are pregnant babe."

I didn't even realize they were that serious. "Wow, good for them. Trent is a good dude."

"I know. That's why I love him. But, oh my god I'm going to be a god mom. This shit is wild! I'm so happy."

It was cute to see how happy she was for her friend and I always wondered how she would react if I got her pregnant. I always tried to imagine our life married with children. What would that look like? I know she's not quitting wrestling right now. "When do you want to have children?" I asked.

I completely caught her off guard. But, it's time for us to start figuring out where we wanted our relationship to go.

"In a few years. I do want a family, but after marriage."

"I know baby. You want everyone to have the same last name. How much time would you take off?"

"A year... most important attachment building happens in the first year. But, after that I want to return to my craft."

"I respect it. So, what would you say if I proposed right now?"

She laughed. "Don't play with me like that Martin." She rolled her eyes.

I got on the side of the bed on one knee. I grabbed the engagement ring box from under the bed. "Trinity LaShawn McCray, will you marry me?"

She gasped in disbelief. She covered her face and she was so surprised. We've been through so much and I would be a fool to let her slip away. "Baby, Of course I will." She smiled, looking at me and jumping on me to kiss me.

I held on her to her tight while we kissed. I love this woman so much that I  have to give her my last name. She deserve it and everything else. I wanted it to be more romantic, but I felt like the time and mood was just right. "I love you so much Trin. You've really changed my life."

"I love you more Mr. Scurll."

A/n: I miss this ship so much... I really want to write Dark Times 2 But Idk.... maybe that Tamina and Trent book since they're pregnant