10. We're Telling Marty

Naomi's POV
Two weeks later..
Tamina and I were at a party at Ember Moon's house.  Everyone who is anyone was there. One thing I loved about my coworkers is they love to drink. Wrestlers know how to party.

 Wrestlers know how to party

"Girl.. There might be some English dick here tonight. You might not have to wait until we go to the UK." I said.

"Oh you're talking about the guys from the UK tournament?"

"Yes ma'am ! A lot of them are so sexy girl. I'm pretty cool with a few of them. British strong style can get it." I said.

"I might have someone in mind." Tamina said. We were dancing to No Frauds. We were drinking and singing the words.

"Well hello little lady? It's nice to finally meet you." He said.

I wasn't sure who this guy was at our party. Maybe he was a new sign to the WWE. "Oh okay. I don't know who you are."

"Adam Cole baby.."

 "Oh okay

"Oh okay.. Well it's nice to meet you." I turned my attention back to Tamina. I'm not sue why he wanted to talk to me, but I'm not interested.

He moved back in front of me and said "You're dating Marty Scurll right?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Just interesting.. He loves black women. You're very beautiful too." He said.

"Thanks.." I said.

"So.. I was signed to NXT. Ember invited to this party. I am trying to get to know more of the superstars." He flashed an adorable smile.

Tamina grabbed my arm and said "Girl.. you better be careful. He knows
Marty very well. They were in the Bullet Club together and was kicked out because he poisoned Nick. The Young Bucks kicked the hell out of him, and Marty smacked the hell out of him with that umbrella."