06. Are You Addicted Yet?

Naomi's POV

The next couple of weeks were up and down. I really missed Marty. We talked, texted and FaceTime everyday. The bullet club teased him for always talking to me.

We were the unlikely couple, but for whatever reason we gelled. Wait, were not exactly a couple but I can't wait to see him again. He's supposed to come in a month to the Money In The Bank PPV.  Apparently, WWE has been looking at him and trying to reel him in. Marty, is picky since he's like a huge indie star. Whatever he wants to do I respect it.

I sat on my couch and watched Luke Cage on Netflix. This series was so good. I'm so glad Xavier forced me to watch it.

I hadn't heard from Marty today. He was supposed to be returning to England today. Hopefully, he would text me back that he made it safely home.

I called Lana to see what she's doing. I missed her.

"Hey Trinity boo. What you doing?" Lana said.

"Netflix and chilling alone. I miss Marty."

"I have to meet this man. He's got you addicted girl." She laughed.

"I know girl ! It's sad but he lives so far away. I can't wait to see him next month."

"Yay! Y'all will probably be in the bed the entire time." She laughed.

"Hopefully but no we will do other things too."

"Girl, I can't wait but have you heard from Renee?"

"No, I was with Paige and Marty the whole trip when we went to the UK. I think she got mad I didn't hang with her. But, I've known Paige for years were best friends."

"Ugh, well she's not my best friend. I don't like her."

"Why?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Because she's a bitch that's why."

"Damn Cj you gotta chill." I said, and the doorbell rung. Who the hell was at my house? Probably Paige she always pops up. "Girl.. Paige is here I'll call you back." I said.

"Uh huh.. Talk to you later."

I opened the door. "You need to start letting me know when you're--" My jaw dropped.

"I need to let you know what Trinity?" Marty said, handing me flowers.

"Oh my god.. Babe what are you doing here?" I asked. "I definitely thought you were Paige. Baby!!!" I said. I jumped in his arms.

"I've missed you too." He kissed my lips and were lost in each other. "I couldn't stay away from you too long."

"I love flowers baby!" I said.

"I also brought your favorite too."

"What?"

"Villain dick.."

"Shut up!" I jumped out of his arms and smelled the flowers. I was so happy to have him here.