20. Like Seven Years Ago

Noami's POV

I'm pissed.

Marty has some nerve to even entertain Alicia. I don't even know what I walked into forreal . I was falling hard for Marty and there isn't any turning back. I returned to Tamina and took two shots of that Russian vodka.

Her eyes widen and she looked confused. "Sis, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I sighed. "I think Marty wants Alicia back. It's like I open my heart to him, not to mention my body. He goes and throw all that away and no telling if they have messed around since we've been together." I started to pour another shot.

Tamina grabbed my hand. "No, put the shot down. What did you see?" She asked.

"They were super close near the bathroom and that's all I saw. It looked like she was going to kiss him, but I don't know." I said.

"But you don't know. Look, go talk to your man. I don't think you should just throw this away." Tamina said, trying to talk some sense into me.

"Trinity.." Marty said, behind me and I turned around, giving him attitude.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"Can we talk in your bedroom? This isn't a matter that everyone should know about." Marty said, grabbing my arm. "Please babe." He begged me and I nodded.

I followed him up to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me.

"Trinity I.." Before he could say another word I slapped him. He shouldn't even be around that bitch.

"How dare you even be around that bitch in my house?" I asked, with tears forming in my eyes.

"Trinity, it was nothing. I don't want her at all. She came up to me with that bullshit. I'm not gonna ruin what we have over her." Marty said.

"I don't believe you Marty.."

"Well believe that I love you and I never tell a woman that." He said, pulling me close.

"Wait.. You do?" I said, confused.

"Yes, I'm in love with you and I have been for a while. Please baby lets not throw this away for someone I don't care about."

"She needs to leave like seriously. I don't have time with these childish games. I just wanted to have a good time and be with you. Not deal with childish ass girls. Tell her she needs to leave and Paige can go too. Why would she bring her here?" I asked.

"Secretly, I think Paige is mad I am actually dating you and not Alicia. She's been really weird to me since we first started."

"Ugh, whatever. I don't need that kind of energy in my life. I just want to enjoy myself honestly." I said.

"Babe, I'm sorry. You know I'd never do that to you or  embarrass you. I care about you so much." Marty said, coming over to me and kissing me. "Don't be mean Trinity. Be sweet Trinity. I like her better. Do you love me?" He asked, and he already knew that answer.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Of course I do." I kissed him and we returned to the party. I stood back and watched my babe walk over to Paige and Alicia.

"You two have to go. Paige don't bring her around us anymore." Marty said.

Me and Tamina looked at each other. "Girl, look at your man taking charge." Tamina said.

"Trin.. You're gonna let him kick us out?" Paige asked.

I sipped on my drink and chucked the deuces. Tamina would never do any shady shit like that knowing me and Foxy don't get along.

"That's fucked up!" Paige said.

"The same way she fucked Pete Dunne. I guess she's a fan of British dick." Alicia spat.

Paige shouldn't have told her about my one night stand with Pete. "Bitch bye.. You're just mad that Marty never claimed you or brought you out in public. Just like all the men you messed with." I said, getting in my face.

"Baby.. Chill." Marty said, pulling me away from her. "She's not worth it."

"Trin.. You're fucked up for dissing us over Marty. But that's fine. His dick isn't all that anyways." Paige said, storming out with Alicia.

Damn, did he fuck Paige too? Ugh. I looked at Marty. "So, you fucked her too?" I asked.

"Like seven years ago.." He admitted.

"Well, who haven't you fucked." I asked.

"You said you didn't care.. Let's not trip over the past." Marty said.

I rolled my eyes. "Uh huh.. Let's just dance." I said, switching the song so I could twerk something.

Nasty song will never get old to me and I was twerking my ass off on Marty. I ain't gonna lie I was pissed about him sleeping with Paige, but I ain't gonna trip over it tonight. I'm just gonna  enjoy the rest of the night. I looked over and Trent had Tamina bent over while she was twerking on him.

"Yass fuck it up sis! Fuck it up sis!" I said, hyping my girl up while she doing her thing.

I had my cup in the air. Marty was whispering in my ear. " I can't wait to be inside you again.."

"Trust me as soon as everyone leaves it's going down baby." I said, throwing my ass back at him.

"Mmm..can't wait." Marty said.