13. I'm Unbothered

Naomi's POV
I returned to the table, trying to act like nothing happened. I haven't really thought about my hookup with Pete. It was really a blur and I want to keep it like that.

Tamina grabbed my arm. "So, you're really going to act like that didn't just happen? Like you didn't hook up with him and didn't tell me."

"It's not really anything to talk about. I don't want anyone finding out. That's why I didn't say anything." I said, walking away to return to Marty. His mood shifted and he was glued to his phone.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb with Naomi. I ain't the first English dick you had huh?" He said, waiting for my answer. Fucking Pete Dunne stirring the damn pot. It was literally an one night stand after I broke up with Jimmy. It kinda happened and never happened again.

Marty showed me a screenshot of my messages with Pete. I can't believe he would be this petty to send him text messages. 

"So you're showing me these text messages why Marty?! Clearly this was Before I even met you!" I said

"You said you never had English dick before." He said.

"I wasn't going to tell you about a drunken night with a friend.. now ex friend. Since he wants to be petty. You're gonna let his ass come between us?" I said.

"I'm not saying that, but I go against my rules of relationships to make it official for you. So you can stop breathing down my neck about it and come to find out you fucked Pete. Now, do you see my reservations about you hanging with Dunne?" He said.

"If you don't want to be in a relationship with me then don't. You act like no man wants to be with me. I don't have to chase you for a damn title!" I spat. Sure, I have feelings for Marty and I want to be with him. But, I'm bad as fuck, ass on super fat, gorgeous, pleasant personality, and my sex is top notch.

"So, you're saying you are going to date Pete?!"

"When did you hear that come out my mouth?" I asked, confused. Like where did he hear that from.

"You insinuated that you would. "

"Right..  look I can't do this with you. I just wanted to come to England and have fun. Now, we're arguing over Pete. I'm not doing this with you!" I said.

"If you walk away I'm not gonna chase you." Marty said.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "I'm unbothered!"

I walked out of VIP to look for Pete. I was going to cuss him ass out. Why would he do that?

I found him talking to some girl and I interrupted them.
"What are you doing Trinity?!"

I slapped him. "Why the fuck do you sending screenshots to Marty? Why are you causing chaos in my life? Because I won't give you none anymore." I said.

"Mmm.. so feisty. You deserved to know. So he could come off that high horse."

I sighed. "That was fucking unnecessary  and he already suspected something based on our Snapchat pics."

"Well that's not my problem." He said.

I needed to go home and go to sleep. This shit was too much to deal with. I walked off and returned to Marty. Who was still glued to his phone. "I'm ready to go home. Can we leave?"

"Ask your new boyfriend to take you."

"All of my stuff is at your house. Don't play. I'm ready to go."

"Alright." I said.

We arrived at his house and I removed my clothes and climbed in the bed. I hadn't said anything to him since we left the club. Talk about a trip being ruined.

"I'm sorry Trin.. I was pissed to find out Pete had you first. That's hard for me to cope with." I said.

"But it shouldn't matter. You slept with my coworker, Alicia Fox. That created tension between us. I just want to enjoy whatever we have."

"You're my girlfriend Trin.. I'm not taking it back." He said.

"Good.." I said.

Support my favorite lovies by reading their books and follow them !

Weirdom4Life slay_Rihanna72 lunatic_mode1 Suplexangel  MsJordan107 Buttons220
CharreignsQueen1 DwayneJohnsonTrash
Fivefootxo KhysheekaDelores  TheLegitEmpire   Tracy_Baby RobynCorinthos beaniebranch AshleyOpheliaWild I_Desire_DJ MyBigDogRomanReigns Sethrollins2016 Devante588 kristinaiscute1 really241 LexxTorres0x
MrLynchTEL dripfrommywalk