14. I Call Bullshit

Marty's POV

I woke up to the heavenly smell of breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and saw Naomi in her bra and panties standing over the stove.

"Damn baby is cake on the menu too?" I went over to her and grabbed her ass. I couldn't get over the fact she's so damn sexy. We had our issue last night and I apologize but I would have words for Pete next time I see him.

"Shut up.. I think Paige is coming soon. I haven't really talked to her in awhile. The whole Fox thing has her torn." Naomi said.

"Has she said anything?"

"No, but it hasn't been the same. Anyways, I know we were drunk last night and things escalated. So, did you mean to say we're in a relationship or were you just trying to show off."

"I'm fine with having that title as your boyfriend, and claiming your fine chocolate ass as my girlfriend." I said, kissing her on the cheek.

We sat at the kitchen table and ate breakfast. I was a bit hungover from last night. I couldn't believe Omega showed up with Lily. In England of all places.

"So tell me why they have me in this dumb ass match with Lana."

"I saw.. That's a slap in the face to real wrestlers like us." I said.

"I would have felt better if she was in the Ladder match. Apparently they are adding another person. I don't know who either." She said.

"It's quite silly.." I said. Her phone buzzed and I watched her reading her phone.

Naomi's POV

Pete Dunne: So.. You're gonna ignore my text.

Me: Pete you're mad childish for sending a screenshot to my bf. He's still my bf and I don't want you!

Pete Dunne: I call bullshit..

Me: There isn't a reason to call bullshit

Pete Dunne:  You told me that pussy was mine..

Me: I was drunk .. I don't remember half the shit I said

Pete Dunne:  Whatever..  We will see each other again

Me: Boy boo.. What the fuck are you doing to do?

Pete Dunne: You'll see

I turned my phone over. I know Marty was wondering who  I'm talking to.

"Is he texting you?"

"Who ?"

"Don't play dumb.. Pete."

"Yes.."

"Give me your phone."

"No, it isn't that serious. I'm not worried  about him."

Marty snatched my phone out my hand and read my text messages. Way to invade my privacy asshole. "So you basically told him your pussy was his."